Sign in to follow this  
iDrummerAVA

Your Own Halo Montages?

If any of you guys have a montage of your own that you'd like to share, post a link!

I did a couple back when Halo 3 was the new game out... It was all done myself when I decided I wanted to try video editing and when I was a dumb high school student lol, so there are some things, looking back, that I would have done different for sure.

Quality is kinda bad too so sorry about that. Also if you want to watch them with the music off, I can't say I'd blame you at all. Haha... This was my original XBL account btw. Super old!

If this has been done before, or if I should have posted this somewhere else, sorry about that. :wacko:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Made two of them myself. I'm working on a 3rd one after Monday's E3 Media Briefing.

Nice stuff man... and a few clips had me laughing right out loud lol, especially the clip in your sig!

Nice stuff man... and a few clips had me laughing right out loud lol, especially the clip in your sig!

thx man. You had quite a few clips too. The quality of the video was just fine as well.

Made this after Halo Anniversary came out, Kampy even gave it a like back then.

This is a short edit for an editing contest

• Upvote (+1) 2

This was my Halo Reach Montage:

My First Halo 4 Montage

My Final Halo 4 Montage

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is a trailer for a Reach Montage my friends and I never finished.

We eventually transitioned our efforts into a Halo 4 Montage.

Then came out with just a little funtage with sticks, funnies, and fails. Along with a new trailer at the end.

The second halo 4 montage didn't work out. r3iko and As I went back to Halo 3. I stuck with Halo 4 a little longer then juggled around with Reach, 3, and 4 before settling on Halo 2.

I'm currently working on a leftover tage with some leftover clips from Reach, halo 2, and halo 4. After that I'm just going to post single clips because I suck at editing.

Here's a montage I made for Reach. It was entered in the montage contest The Halo Council had. I still can't believe it made it passed the first round. What an upset victory. My channel never really took off. I blame the dying interest in Halo that could be soon revitalized. My most popular video isn't even a Halo one. It's the ending clip of the show FLCL (Fooly Cooly). 

If you like Florence + The Machine, you might like the video. I use their song "Dog Days Are Over".

I have quite a few actually but ill post a few of my favorites.

My very first montage was a dual with my real life friend Halomaggot and it was edited by our good friend ABUSEDGOAT :)

This video came in 2nd place only losing to Kampy in the THF montage contest, It is a H3 campaign montage, A funny thing about this is Sargoth is also in it. Back before he got known.

Lots of sticks

And then my H4 montage, It was a Christmas montage right after the game came out so the clips arent the best.

Just a featured player in this... @@Omn1science is the editor and deserves a tone of credit for how amazing a job he did. Been waiting for him to post it in here him self, but i'm inpatient  :kappa: .

• Upvote (+1) 2

My Halo Reach MLG montage. Was edited by my friend. Took him awhile to get it out but I'm glad he found the time to finish it. 

I've made a few montages, though I have to say I'm not nearly as good an editor as I'd have liked to been.

Halo 3 Dualtage w/ my teammate at the time:

Reach Montage that I entered into the Halo Council Montage Contest. Actually did OK with it, made it to the 2nd round and it was the first to be mentioned on their homepage.

I made this little mixtage with a collection of leftover H3 and Reach clips, as well as some H4 clips from the first couple of months of playing.