Sign in to follow this  
sirius

ACTIVE CUSTOMS LIST H4

Whether it is for Free for All or Random 8's, I wanted to start a fresh thread for players who are seeking to play customs on a regular basis in Halos 1-4 seeing that the MCC is going to be out in two months.  It is always nice to have people to play with when you hop on instead of playing by yourself or becoming lobby warriors.  Add your GT/XBC username in the thread along with which game you primarily play and I will update as often as I can to keep the first page current.  Thanks!

GT List Halo 4:

2. Goodnighttttt

3. TD Appocolapse

4. iOwnly4Shot

5. InKredulous

6. H2 Moses

7. H3YL0W

8. aKR3ZZ

9. TBRNER

10. stragglyKILLER

11. VoLuMe FPS

12. S 2The ummit

13. southpaw xoxo

14. Scar Nb1

15. Over Quick

16. SKYWLKRR

17. V El Sensei V

18. Ronin4Prez

19. Adapt to Crime

20. HiiiTekk

21. DevInvert

22. H2O Cydrogus

21. S7RAFEZ I3R V1

22. Too FN GD Beast

23. Bulaw

24. The Oji

25. WeeGee 4SK

26. TLN MuSiC FiEnD

27. Tuna zR

28. Bloodbend

XBC List Halo 1:

XBC List Halo 2:

GT List Halo 3:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do you play competitively, or for fun? I like both, but I am not necessarily an incredibly high-skilled player. Im pretty decent at the best of times.

GT: TD Appocolapse  (probably changing it when I get an Xbox One)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I typically play competitive gametypes, but occasionally will run matchmaking for fun.  This topic is geared more towards those interested in competitive play. I'll add you to the list since you said you like both.

H2 Moses

been playing for a while

EST time zone

i'm out of town until wednesday so if i don't accept your FR right away thats why

aKR3ZZ is my GT I've been trying to get back in the swing of things lately.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for posting guys, feel free to add others.  I hope that this thread will continue to grow all the way through to the glory days that await in the Halo Master Chief Collection.

Thanks for posting guys, feel free to add others.  I hope that this thread will continue to grow all the way through to the glory days that await in the Halo Master Chief Collection.

sup brah

Add stragglyKILLER. I mostly play competitvely.. But im still down to do some fun/not competitive stuff too. So hmu!!

Thanks.  Make sure to make room on your friends list if you are posting in this thread as these are people that are actively playing.  Get rid of those kids that haven't been on in months :)

Just finished finals so I'll be on a lot. I stoped playing for a month or s a and I am trying to get back into comp play. Add me up Gt: Over Quick

V El Sensei V Add me please! I have been struggling to find people for competitive customs on Halo 4. I'm usually on after 5p.m central time zone.