CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Wow. EG almost pulled that off. They were fucking tactical, SEAL TEAM 6-esque with that comeback.

That guy from CLG walked up from open ramp to BR2 whilst three EG members were there like;

1011566_561693157222820_1094907688_n.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

CoD is a multiply platform game. Im not surprised really,

CoD doesn't change every year like halo. CoD would be just as big on one platform and ZERO dev support.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just crunched the numbers, CLG has #1 seed regardless of what happens now.

not this again, COD Black ops 2 had 40K viewers in 2013. Its called Growth. 

I know it doesnt mean everything. Halo had huge numbers and it was never a multiply platform. But of course having the 12 year olds from both xbox and playstation watching is better then solely the xbox.

People on playstation arent going to watch a game they dont play. Playstation is widely out selling the xbox. So thats alot of people who wont watch because its not on playstation.

Its probably a stupid statement because halo being owned by MS means it will never be on playstation so its all irrelevant 

• Downvote (-1) 1

My thoughts of the tournament thus far.

1. Goldenboy is the weakest caster. I've given him a chance, but I just don't like his style. He doesn't have much game knowledge, and a lot of things he says are just plain wrong. I understand he has connections, but I feel like we could have much stronger casters for the finals.
  2. There needs to be more listen-ins + pros commentating. They know the game better than anybody. They're the personalities we are here to watch.
  3. Stream quality (actual quality, downtime, etc) have to improve. Ads are fine, but have something else in between. I actually liked the interviews from the last tournament. More pro interviews, please. Try to get one after each mainstage match.
  4. Maven did outstanding. Very surprising to me.
  5. Denial, my boys! Surprised (not too surprised), and so proud.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

AKA, "I never cared about/watched comp Halo before 343 wrote me this check to run Halo so its a "new" e-sport" lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'm a CLG fan but I am fully cheering for Denial right now. I want to see Mikwen get his first tournament win. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a CLG fan but I am fully cheering for Denial right now. I want to see Mikwen get his first tournament win. 

Chig too?

• Upvote (+1) 1