CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Wtf @@Moa that is crazy. Wonder what happened? Sound like the guy did something stupid and now regrets it enough to take how own life? Again wtf.

This is horrible news. Hopefully he doesn't try to hurt anyone other than himself. (If he's going to do something theres no stopping it.) Prayers go out to everyone. 

My room was directly across the hall from the room that this stuff was going down. Those vines are part of 8min worth of video that I got after I woke up at 4am-ish hearing loud banging noises. People were crowding around the hall directly outside my room, and I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I started taking video right when the hotel security came running by and everyone else was told to get back to their rooms. As for the peephole, yeah, I didn't think it would work either but iPhone 5s FTW I guess. I'll be releasing the full 8min video pretty soon here probably. Definitely a crazy night.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My room was directly across the hall from the room that this stuff was going down. Those vines are part of 8min worth of video that I got after I woke up at 4am-ish hearing loud banging noises. People were crowding around the hall directly outside my room, and I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I started taking video right when the hotel security came running by and everyone else was told to get back to their rooms. As for the peephole, yeah, I didn't think it would work either but iPhone 5s FTW I guess. I'll be releasing the full 8min video pretty soon here probably. Definitely a crazy night.

How long does it take to upload a video? Surely not 10 hours. 

• Downvote (-1) 5

If they were winning the games so easily before the replays they should be able to do it again.

With that logic, surely if the other team could of won they should do it the first time?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Snipedown just pull a 2010 Neighbor?! 

He almost pulled an 06 Karma.

• Upvote (+1) 2