CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

>Random ads going nonostop with 1996 techno

>Game randomly starts

>no explanation what happened or what the series is now

>no player audio or casting

I'm going back to playoff football.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have the stream turned up to hear this listen in. I swear to GOD. If the commentators comeback and blow my fucking ears off. I'm done.

Do we know what happened? Why are they taking forever to restart it?

Who knows. MCC and Xbox One are just a perfect nightmare when paired together for these lans it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who knows. MCC and Xbox One are just a perfect nightmare when paired together for these lans it seems.

Yeah it's gotta be embarrassing for 343 to see their sanctioned tournaments have hiccups because they can't be bothered to fix their game. Interesting game since the restart. Let's go Optic.

Teams might as well start practicing with games randomly ending, especially on objective gametypes. Get that mental game up lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial is on fire this weekend. I did not expect them to play this well. If they keep this up I can see them making it to the finals if not winning the whole event. 

What I love about this Denial squad is their coordination. When they win games, they have a shit ton of assists on the board, even on Shrine where there're power weapons that allow for plenty of unassisted kills.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 Rippin has to take this series. It's all about momentum for them, and having to play EG (w/ an on-fire snipedown) right after losing to CLG wouldn't go well...

CLG vs. Str8 Rippin up next, loser plays EG. If you have not tuned in yet, now might be the time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Showing a jumping montage between games, this is exactly the type of stuff that's needed instead of the sponsor thing we kept seeing. I understand they need to advertise sponsors and they should, but not for 30 minutes straight with the same graphic.

These Halo videos are a nice change of pace, even the H4 BTB one just because the twitch chat was hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Best players win tournaments so hopefully he can prove it here for the first time since 2005.

Lol what? It's 4v4, name me one other pro on a team that carries 3 other pros against 4 other pros? just because he hasn't won doesn't mean he's not a champion player. Did you even think before you posted?

• Downvote (-1) 3

Teams might as well start practicing with games randomly ending, especially on objective gametypes. Get that mental game up lol

I would love to see some sportsmanship along the lines of say the Denial vs Optic game, rules say they start 0-0 but Denial stands still at the start, let one member come across the map and cap, as soon as they cap, game starts.

Seeing something like that would show incredible sportsmanship and be amazing to see. I understand money is on the line though but would be nice if pros just agreed to do that because what if it was the other way around and Denial were up 1-0.

Didact is a beast.

I'm sorry @@Stephander but its ridiculous to call Naded the best player in the game right now when he hasn't won a tournament EVER.

The true champions usually have at LEAST one...

Hysteria, Snipedown, Pistola, Royal 2 and Ogre 2 are still the best right now until proven otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol what? It's 4v4, name me one other pro on a team that carries 3 other pros against 4 other pros? just because he hasn't won doesn't mean he's not a champion player. Did you even think before you posted?

If Naded was the best then he would've been picked up by the best team and won an event by now.

• Upvote (+1) 2