CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHahhAH IM FUCKING DONE~!

I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!

What happened?

LETS GO DENIAL!!!!!!

It's amazing how much better they are with Chig - especially his chemistry with Mikwen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened?

So Goldenboy goes, "Lets go into a listen in". After about 3-5 minutes he comes back, "WOW, the communication is really well with *insert teamname*." There was no game sound or listen in sound at all. Dead quiet.. I died when he came back in and said that.

So Goldenboy goes, "Lets go into a listen in". After about 3-5 minutes he comes back, "WOW, the communication is really well with *insert teamname*." There was no game sound or listen in sound at all. Dead quiet.. I died when he came back in and said that.

I know I sound like a broken record but he has no buisness casting halo

Might as well get a LoL player to commentate, they'd have the same level of knowledge.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

"gives him the double whack" lmao d00d is trying so hard to be funny. It's embarrassing

Looks like it will be Str8 Rippin vs CLG. Should be an extremely good series. 

Optic is going to lose this game now.

It takes the composure of a GOD to not let it get to you and win anyways. It's happened to me 3x in major tournaments and I'd like to think my composure is above average when it comes to getting bullshitted.

Two games in a row without game sound? WTF?!

Only having like 2 or 3 listen-ins for an entire weekend is totally unacceptable. Now theres no game sound? This is just horrible. 

Optic is going to lose this game now.

Seems to be how it goes a lot of the time, team who's up from a restart chokes and loses.

It takes the composure of a GOD to not let it get to you and win anyways. It's happened to me 3x in major tournaments and I'd like to think my composure is above average when it comes to getting bullshitted.

Yeah, it's pretty disheartening and very very hard to shake off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems to be how it goes a lot of the time, team who's up from a restart chokes and loses.

I don't consider that a choke. Thats a disadvantage to go into a game with the mentality you should've just won but now have to replay.