CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

343 really needs to host their own tourneys during H5 HCS.

By H5 you'd expect a lot of the teething problems to be out of the way.

ESL will be running the major HCS tourney at the end of the season so that should really set the standard.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Noble Black to the finals please. 

Blaze, Cntra and Arkanum are capable. Randa just needs to pull his weight and win some gun battles! It still pisses me off that Devon should have been in his spot.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The time between matches this event has been terrible =\.

Totally forgot that Goofy existed, where is he at?

He wasn't able to go because of family stuff. Was disappointed he wasn't able to go with tizoxic and destin. Would of been interesting to see how they would have done since tiz and destin hadn't competed in a while.

Hoping for a Noble Black upset here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So apparently there's still best of b03's going on in the tourney (Bth vs Eg for top 8)...this shit needs to stop. Bo3's are a pretty bad indicator of who the better team is and I really hope ESL or 343 addresses this in the upcoming tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry I really don't want to sound rude, but UGC streaming production is complete shit. I honestly think whoever is running it has no idea what he/she is doing.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Huh? Contra didn't get the touch? It looked like he got the touch but it didn't reset the flag timer, that or you can now move the flag with a nade?

Got knocked out by Elevate. GG's to them, they're a sleeper team for sure. 13th-16th. Amazing tournament, tons of fun. So blessed and thankful.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Glad they took my advice of simply showing the event and players during downtime. Rather than 20mins of adverts  :wutface:

Sorry if this seems like a rude thing to ask but is Mikwen healthy? The guy seems awfully thin.

He's fine. He has some issues but nothing serious.

Optic played great that series. Ace was on fire! Really wish I could've heard a listen-in. That and the low quality of the stream are killing the productive value. Looking forward to the next 343 hosted event. HGC were amazing on Sunday.

EDIT: What in the fuck am I watching right now? Big team battle on Halo 4?

Such gameplay, much skill, wow

100% sure they knew this video would get the chat going.

Someone in chat mentioned they should show TranQ's montage. That actually would be a pretty good idea for these downtimes, to have some good montages lined up to show.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just play pro players montages from throughout the years during the breaks. No one wants to watch shitty halo 4 BTB. (This coming from a BTB kid).