CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

I don't really feel there was any schocking upsets because of it. But i think best of 3s in Professional Halo is worse then best of 1s in fighting games.

Either get your shit together and start earlier enough for 5 game series. Or drop that patheticly boring FFA tournament.

Edit* 2gres taking home another title. Its over.

I just matched a guy with a Philosopher tag in H5 who seemed more focused on killing me than the average player, so I thought that you had recognized me from the forums. Turns out it was a different Philosopher.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obviously a homer, but I've got C9 over Str8.

In the other game I've got Noble.Black over Optic.

Next round Denial over Noble.Black, and CLG over C9.

Winners finals, CLG over Denial.

Losers Finals C9 over Denial.

Grand Finals CLG over C9

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just matched a guy with a Philosopher tag in H5 who seemed more focused on killing me than the average player, so I thought that you had recognized me from the forums. Turns out it was a different Philosopher.

definitely not me. Im currently laying in a hospital bed with nothing but my phone.

Damn Philosopher posers...

• Upvote (+1) 2

definitely not me. Im currently laying in a hospital bed with nothing but my phone.

Damn Philosopher posers...

That's too bad. Hope you get better soon!

That's too bad. Hope you get better soon!

Thanks bud! But i won't get "better". just released when its safe for me. Well unless they discover a cure all for extreme uncontrolled epilepsy. Ive had it most my life. This is a pretty normal week for me.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Came into the tournament with a team of unknowns and made it to top 16! Playing Elevate tomorrow for top 12. This tournament is amazing

Good luck man

Came into the tournament with a team of unknowns and made it to top 16! Playing Elevate tomorrow for top 12. This tournament is amazing

What a coincidence, we play some team of unknowns for top 12 tomorrow.  This tournament is amazing.

But on a real note: It's a fucking shame the Str8/eLevate match wasn't streamed.  That match was hype as fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what exactly happened to the sudds today ? 

What a coincidence, we play some team of unknowns for top 12 tomorrow. This tournament is amazing.

But on a real note: It's a fucking shame the Str8/eLevate match wasn't streamed. That match was hype as fuck.

That match was ridiculous. I was watching Vanquish and VwS right behind y'all and the noise and hype was ridiculous.

Can someone explain why the Suddoths are known? did they place well in Reach or something?

Think Kardashians. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explain why the Suddoths are known? did they place well in Reach or something?

: D

Post of the day.

They didn't. But there are other reasons why we know and love them.

What a coincidence, we play some team of unknowns for top 12 tomorrow.  This tournament is amazing.

The team I was supposed to go with played 2 random teams for top 24/top16. One of those teams got a bye WBR1, lost WBR2, had 4 teams no show until the match for t24, lol. FREE 100 POINTS YAY

I'm hoping Elevate makes a run today, good luck Coach Audley!

What time does it start today?

According the this tweet, 10:15am CST

I'll give you a dollar if I see Mavens beautiful face at exactly 11:15 EST

Dawg, the stream is up! so we were both wrong :O 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dawg, the stream is up! so we were both wrong :o

This is why pessimism is a higher form of optimism. 

I'm literally ALWAYS surprised. 

Can't wait to watch the finals in 720potatoe  :kappa:

Now a voice delay. I swear to god lol