CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Paul Rudd is one of my favorite actors out there- guy is hilarious. And yes, yes he is. I cannot wait!

Dude doesn't age either. Wonder what deal he made with the devil. Adorable funny man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait, only 80 teams signed up?  uh oh

80 teams is a lot considering this is only the second open, and it is for a game that has had such a rocky road so far. It is also almost 3 times the amount that showed up to the first open. 80+ teams is over 320 people, which is by no means small. Also I think Walshy said 360 something people signed up for that ffa yesterday.

Dude doesn't age either. Wonder what deal he made with the devil. Adorable funny man.

It's pretty ridiculous. From Clueless to Wanderlust he literally looks the exact same.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't believe they're showing VwS instead of Str8 vs. C9. Think Str8 can take it.

that match is tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit twitch chat. As soon as the battle beavers guy starts talking someone in chat says, "this guy definitely jerks off with gloves on".

I'm losin it with some of this stuff now. I'm glad I take the time to read some of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does this dude really have a mohawk? Hes not a professional athlete so I hope he has millions elsewhere to be walking around looking like this

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wouldn't be surprised if VwS took a Slayer or Ball gametype from CLG. They have some pretty amazing young talent. Suspector has shocked me many times.

What? I thought it just got moved until tomorrow.

EG with the obj problem still.

You are right, my bad.

Every time I see this vWs team on stream they are always getting raped later in the brackets. The skill gap between teams made up of players who have been top 8/16 for years seems to continue growing against teams filled with newer players who are considered great players online. These newer teams still got A LOT of catching up to do.

Tomorrow, either BtH or EG will be eliminated from the tournament after losing two Bo3s. Not super outrageous or anything, but I find it pretty weird to say.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't count out EG just yet. An angry Snipedown going through a LB run on a Sunday could be very, very scary for the rest of the teams in the losers bracket. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't really feel there was any schocking upsets because of it. But i think best of 3s in Professional Halo is worse then best of 1s in fighting games.

Either get your shit together and start earlier enough for 5 game series. Or drop that patheticly boring FFA tournament.

Edit* 2gres taking home another title. Its over.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Noble Black will beat Optic. Ace is not a top 16 player. 

Then what is Flamesword? :D

• Upvote (+1) 1