CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Lethul gotta stop talking and actually show up at these events. This isn't halo 4 where there are barely any good players playing so he can have some form of success. Do better son, especially if you are replacing pistola.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Ouch, something like +8 +8 +6 for roy/lbx/sdown and -10 for lethul, hope that doesn't shake his confidence.

Denial looking great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG really needs to step it up on Obj... they have been lacking in it since last online event at least,  outslaying but not winning.

Lmao, not showing C9 vs Str8 on mainstage.

What? I thought it just got moved until tomorrow.

EG with the obj problem still.

• Upvote (+1) 1

teambeyond.com domain registration expires on July 3, 2015. Might want to keep an eye on if that domain doesn't get renewed seeing as the last posts on that website were in 2011. If renewed might contact this guy (looks to be finnish) to see if he would sell cheap. Redirect all traffic to one domain.

Registrant Name: Tom Olander
Registrant Street: Chiewitzinkatu 25c25
Registrant City: Loviisa
Registrant Postal Code: 07900
Registrant Country: FI
Registrant Phone: +358.405207200
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Looks like the same guy HERE

Name: Tom Olander
Task: IT Manager
Phone: 0440-555899
Email: [email protected]
  • Upvote (+1) 1

EG really needs to step it up on Obj... they have been lacking in it since last online event at least, outslaying but not winning.

I think it went back even farther, back to Cbus. In the finals against CLG on shrine bomb they were in CLG's base for like 5 mins and weren't able to arm.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

EG really needs to step it up on Obj... they have been lacking in it since last online event at least,  outslaying but not winning.

The team now basically has 4 slayers + 1 objective oriented player in lunchbox. These guys do everything to win, but we know what snipedown, roy and lethul specialize in. Pistola did both very well and they are going to miss that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think anyone expected Denial to 2-0 EG. Wow. 

Denial has been practicing a lot, good chemistry. Give EG some time with Lxthul... Roy only had 6 kills in that last game, Lxthul had 19.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow. Definitely not what I was expecting but the guys on Denial are all great.

The website or that car?

The car of course.. see the doors?  :prayers:  :prayers:  :flames:  :flames:

Denial with the denial. Pistola is missed.

I see what you did there. 

_1393447699.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Proto Paul Rudd gifs are the best. Can't believe he's going to be a superhero. It's awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

From after last event, but it's actually true when it comes to OBJ it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Proto Paul Rudd gifs are the best. Can't believe he's going to be a superhero. It's awesome.

Paul Rudd is one of my favorite actors out there- guy is hilarious. And yes, yes he is. I cannot wait!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1