CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Am I the only one who thinks they shouldn't even bother with these events if the stream quality is going to be this shit? IronGaming and now this. I don't want to watch this. We were spoiled with the MCC invitationals stream. 

I don't care too much about stream quality, I just care to watch Halo. I watch it on low anyway. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is Vindicated? They said they played on main stage but I didn't see that match what so ever. I've been checkin every like 20 mins and its always ads...

I have seen more technical issues this tourney than any other I've seen. Is it the X1's fault or is it MCC's?

Who is Vindicated? They said they played on main stage but I didn't see that match what so ever. I've been checkin every like 20 mins and its always ads...

There have been like 8 matches on Mainstage, including Vindicated vs My Little Pwnies. You are just getting unlucky

There have been like 8 matches on Mainstage, including Vindicated vs My Little Pwnies. You are just getting unlucky

That ridiculous. I just watched game 2 of BtH and Royal Club. Last match before that was Sudds smashing some kids.

Damn it MS. Fix your god damn game, and then have a Esports mode for your console!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goldenboy said in the chat they have listen in but not working because technical issues.

Also said they know about the lack of source and sounds like a technical issue. I think he said it would be fixed tomorrow.

There's some pretty nice match ups lined up in round 5. CLG vs VwS, C9 vs str8, EG vs denial, and noble black vs Optic. I would expect the C9 vs str8 series to be the most intense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ahhh yes the riveting Halo discussion and EXTREME CAR AUDIO all in one place.

If you say you wouldn't want to roll up in that car with #SQUAD spray painted on the side to a major Halo event, you are a god damn liar. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have sound!!!

It sounds so weird.

There is no game sound being mixed in, or the levels are really off...