CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

It would be interesting to know why "high" is the highest quality option. What happened to Source? Halo looks like shit on high when theres quick movement and alot of things going on.

Im pretty sure they had source yday. Im certain some people that wouldve liked to check the stream out gets turned off by the bad quality.

No listen-ins so far is dissapointing. it seems like listen-ins are always overlooked, personally I think they are so so important for an event. Theyre interesting and helps the casters out.

The FFA yesterday was somewhat of a clusterfuck. The fact that the pros kept tweeting out they werent going to play it is bad for the game and tourney aswell (even though its totally understandable with how much waiting they would have had to do etc).

The down-time is crazy but that is just the way it has to be it seems with MCC.

All this combined with all the previos mess-ups at tourneys is most likely why the viewercount is so low, together with all the other events going on this weekend (cod, nfl, etc).

Im confident Halo has a way bigger crowd out there, that would show up as long as everything is working smoothly. As of right now, very few things are.

I must know that dog's twitter handle. Anyone have it?

edit: nm it's @AvaMarieShihTzu

im sure there is an easier way but you could download shazam app on your phone and "shazam" it. Works wonders

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry, but this stream has simply been unprofessional. Embarrassing that this is even an HCS event with 5k viewers watching. 

U0XYIf4.png

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry, but this stream has simply been unprofessional. Embarrassing that this is even an HCS event with 5k viewers watching. 

U0XYIf4.png

Shit. That needs to get fixed l0l

Am I the only one who thinks they shouldn't even bother with these events if the stream quality is going to be this shit? IronGaming and now this. I don't want to watch this. We were spoiled with the MCC invitationals stream. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

It would be interesting to know why "high" is the highest quality option. What happened to Source? Halo looks like shit on high when theres quick movement and alot of things going on.

Also, couldn't cast stream to my chromecast.

"Sorry, this steam is not supported by Chromecast"

No problem doing this in the past (like IG).

Am I the only one who thinks they shouldn't even bother with these events if the stream quality is going to be this shit? IronGaming and now this. I don't want to watch this. We were spoiled with the MCC invitationals stream.

Have to agree, even at high setting, quality is poor. Lots of artifacts during gameplay.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've turned on the stream probably 6 times today to see what was going on and if i should watch. Literally every single time i turn it on it is on ads. Are there any games being played on stream? I just checked again, and again... ads.

I've turned on the stream probably 6 times today to see what was going on and if i should watch. Literally every single time i turn it on it is on ads. Are there any games being played on stream? I just checked again, and again... ads.

To be fair UMG is just as bad. I've watched maybe 5 minutes (if that) of actual gameplay. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, couldn't cast stream to my chromecast.

"Sorry, this steam is not supported by Chromecast"

No problem doing this in the past (like IG).

This really irritates me. 

Also, whats up with no listen-ins? I just dont get it. Hearing nonstop casting is getting very very repetitive. 

U0XYIf4.png

We contacted them earlier about it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really just wished that they threw up a smaller game on the screen. It would make everything so much more enjoyable then interviews or constant ads.