CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Why is Bravo giving an overview of a map that's not even in HCS?

They seem to be ripped from the Halo Channel, they'll just play all of them

We'll start seeing Halo 3 maps in a minute

Why not? Rather see some content than just ads and dubstep playing.

Apparently Quit The Build was supposed to go on mainstage, but due to their name, they are putting a different matchup.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm with friends spectating the tourney in Stl. Pm me if anyone wants to play some h1 while were here.

terrible viewers for a saturday afternoon. No, Im not being sarcastic 

yea, it sucks to see just in 2 months we go from 48K to 6K. For those wondering, IG Peaked at 19K for the finals so maybe on Sunday it will do the same? Idk but the viewership right now reminds me of all AGL's that was back in 2013. With al this Dev support and promotion one would think that it would be more. However the one good thing is that 88/89 teams showed up to the event which is great. Whenever the next event is, I hope they can draw that number again.

Yes, the downtime is brutal and will never change. Its a solid 20-30mins each series and a solid 10mins between each match. 

Damn you MCC! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

They seem to be ripped from the Halo Channel, they'll just play all of them

We'll start seeing Halo 3 maps in a minute

They've only done Breaking Down the Map for H2A and Truth in Halo 5.

Apparently Quit The Build was supposed to go on mainstage, but due to their name, they are putting a different matchup.

Swell is an idiot, so it's good they kept him away from the public eye.

of the one hour break i had between studying for ochem as a busy pre med student to tune in and watch the ugc tournament, i was dissappointed to watch fucking breaking down the map and dubstep the whole time

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man it hurts seeing only 6k people are watching this. I wonder how many people are actually playing MCC since there is no population counter.., 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hard for people to come into the chat who arent fans of the game. Has to be the most toxic chat I have seen.

Thank god I full screen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd watch the tourney but h2a is boring

Is everyone here watching the tourney? I'll watch the finals for sure

Tomorrow is more NFL playoffs, more CoD, the start of AGDQ, and MCC still has a very damaged reputation that might be discouraging for new viewers. We might get an increase in viewers on Sunday since the top teams will be playing each other and Sunday usually has the most viewers, but there's definitely gonna be a lot of competition for views.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I usually wait until it's the Top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Waiting until the matches to get to winners finals or teams that I like are playing another pro team, pretty much waiting for sunday. Still have the stream open in a different tab to support the numbers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

yea, it sucks to see just in 2 months we go from 48K to 6K. For those wondering, IG Peaked at 19K for the finals so maybe on Sunday it will do the same? Idk but the viewership right now reminds me of all AGL's that was back in 2013. With al this Dev support and promotion one would think that it would be more. However the one good thing is that 88/89 teams showed up to the event which is great. Whenever the next event is, I hope they can draw that number again.

Yes, the downtime is brutal and will never change. Its a solid 20-30mins each series and a solid 10mins between each match. 

Damn you MCC! 

Only the ESL run tournament was really promoted which is why I am hoping 343 fixes MCC and advertises like mad for the finals, which is ESL agian.

Yeah same here. I told UGC about it and they told me to go to their registration desk to get it fixed....

Apparently they are giving out things to listen to the casters and listen ins wirelessly and thought I was at the event. 

I guess that means no listen in for the thousands of people at home....

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2