CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Twitch chat... :trash:

EDIT: Interviews are fine, people are just immature or have to pretend everything is awkward or "cringeworthy"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Are Halo players prone to being socially awkward lmao?  Even Lindsay Bunny is having an awkward interview.  I want DMAQ back to interview people.

Noble Black was impressive, BtH definitely a little down this event though.

Look out for possible eLevate upset over str8 in round 4, should be a competitive series!

Twitch chat... :trash:

EDIT: Interviews are fine, people are just immature or have to pretend everything is awkward or "cringeworthy"

The people being interviewed were fine. The interviewers aside from the mohawk guy though aren't too good. Jessica has that tone where she is disgusted but hiding it with fake excitment to everyone, and not to mention she sounds like a robot reading her questions. Joe seems like he is totally out of it and just in his own world. The mohawk guy was fluid with his questions and not sounding nervous and tripping on his words like the other two. :lxthul:

The people being interviewed were fine. The interviewers aside from the mohawk guy though aren't too good. Jessica has that tone where she is disgusted but hiding it with fake excitment to everyone, and not to mention she sounds like a robot reading her questions. Joe seems like he is totally out of it and just in his own world. The mohawk guy was fluid with his questions and not sounding nervous and tripping on his words like the other two.

Yeah I can see what you mean. The people bein interviewed seem to have more confidence than the interviewers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wanna see C9 vs RC, they're the last in the bracket to play

they already played and C9 won 2-0.

Bracket is right at the top of the page along with the stream and discussion thread links.