CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

I've just come to expect problems the duration of the Friday stream over the years - seems to happen with all Halo tournaments. Not saying it's acceptable because it certainly isn't but it's becoming a "Meanwhile, grass is green and the sky is blue" situations. 

Thats a good way to put it. I still find FFA's boring, so I wont tune in till tomorrow. If I got time

And of course there is no name tag to whoever's pov you are watching smh. This is just sad

Kind of sucks for the viewer but the castors are always saying who we are watching and who is in what position. They said it was so people don't headhunt or team up which I think is a good idea.

• Upvote (+1) 3

dunno how to link tweets but naded isn't in the ffa

Just copy and paste the URL of the tweet right into the post and it does all the work for you ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Best of 3's until finals automatically make this event less credible.

The entire event is best of 3s? Pro bracket too? Thats some bull shit.

The entire event is best of 3s? Pro bracket too? Thats some bull shit.

That's what I'm hearing, which automatically makes me less interested in watching until the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure about Salot's map battleground. The structure is great but the map way too big. He needs to rescale imo.

Also, most ridiculous friday night stream of a Halo tourney I've seen probably ever. Chat is always in good spirits though (one guy asked if its a commercial stream with gameplay in between). 

Didn't ugc say they had multiple stations for streams so downtime between games would be minimal? I hope these 10-30 minute breaks are just for today, which even then I don't understand if they have multiple stations capable of streaming.

Why is there less that 2.5k viewers? MLG Orlando? 

Why is there less that 2.5k viewers? MLG Orlando? 

That coupled with it being Friday, paired with all these issues and long breaks, alongside the MCC failures, topped with Halo not being as popular anymore, and only 300 dollars being on the line for the ffa with mostly unkown players.

FFA was scheduled to start at 4. I just now played my round two match....they have like 2-5 stations open at all te but they aren't running FFA matches on them, I have no idea why they aren't. This would be going by so much faster.