CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Luckily i literally have nothing else to do right now but wait for this to start. #hospitals

Thankfully my morphine drip is making the wait enjoyable... what is taking so long though? Much more of this and im just falling asleep.

Luckily i literally have nothing else to do right now but wait for this to start. #hospitals

Thankfully my morphine drip is making the wait enjoyable... what is taking so long though? Much more of this and im just falling asleep.

Already fell asleep 3x.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Predicting EG vs CLG finals with an EG win this time around. Expecting cloud 9 and optic to do well too.

Noble black, VwS, and elavate are teams to look out for.

why are they still doing best of 3? smh. All those downtime wasted could have been used for best of 5s

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good to see Walshy wasnt fired for his comments. Wonder what he will do this event :D

please fill me in here. What did he say that could of got him fired?

please fill me in here. What did he say that could of got him fired?

Ace spend his 200k from the H4 FFA on school and walshy said he would've spend it on drugs, hookers and drugs for his hookers.

Ace spend his 200k from the H4 FFA on school and walshy said he would've spend it on drugs, hookers and drugs for his hookers.

How expensive is school these days?

they really need to produce some content to air during these breaks

:kappa:

Ace spend his 200k from the H4 FFA on school and walshy said he would've spend it on drugs, hookers and drugs for his hookers on stream.

ahaha, amazing. Thats what i would've said.

And of course there is no name tag to whoever's pov you are watching smh. This is just sad

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've just come to expect problems the duration of the Friday stream over the years - seems to happen with all Halo tournaments. Not saying it's acceptable because it certainly isn't but it's becoming a "Meanwhile, grass is green and the sky is blue" situations. 

• Upvote (+1) 2