CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Samurai was better than both Bon and luck

You're right. Zyos and Killer N were the real MVP though.

CLG with the repeat?

Some dark horses I want to see do well are Noble Black (Contra, Arkanum, Blaze, Randa) , eLevate (Munoz, Spartan, Gab, Shaffer) and VwS (Wintur, Nemassist, Tragic, Suspector)

• Upvote (+1) 2

The stream should be starting in about 15 minutes - 4:30 EST, 3:30 Central Time 

I need my Halo.

Events never start on time though.

CLG, EG, Could 9 top 3 (in no particular order)

Would someone mind quoting me with a mobile stream link when it starts, please and thanks. Im in the hospital again and its a pain to browse the web on my busted ass phone. No wifi either so trying to save data incase im here all weekend.

Thanks.

Sorry everyone for the delay, the line for registration is massive and we are finishing up with all of the teams and free for all passes here shortly. The stream will be up momentarily  and I sincerely hope everyone at home watching has a wonderful experience!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone have a link to the bracket?  I have other stuff to do, so I need to know which series I can skip.  The odds are the it's EG vs CLG first game though.

Lots of drama im seeing over twitter cause of the event. Hope it turns around! Always tough to get started

Would someone mind quoting me with a mobile stream link when it starts, please and thanks. Im in the hospital again and its a pain to browse the web on my busted ass phone. No wifi either so trying to save data incase im here all weekend.

Thanks.

You have the Twitch TV app downloaded? You can't go to an offline  stream but its a lot easier to deal with the chat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rooting for CLG to take it. Looking to see how good EG will be with Lethul and I hope some sleeper team comes in and gets top 4, always fun to see.

So what did UGC just not predict this many people would show up? Sounds from the twitter like they were shocked by how many people are there.

Anyone getting the stream? UGC's tweet says their stream is live, click on the link and it shows their offline.

this twitch chat needs some mods

never going to happen, but yeah there's always too much stupid on it.

They need to put up an overlay saying starting soon or something. This is pretty sad 

EDIT #finally