CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

To be fair, a large portion of that turn out came because of the belief that if we sold out the venue (which we did) that Halo would stay on the circuit

Can't think of why people thought that though...

Same reason why people think now that if H2C was the main 4 v 4 game for HCS that Halo will blow up and be really popular.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Something urgent came up, and it looks like eR won't be showing up to St. Louis. I already purchased the team pass though so I need to sell that. If anyone is looking to purchase one hit me up!

Will the opening post be updated with all teams heading into St. Louis along with seeds? I've had my eye on this thread just waiting for that 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The beginning of HCS is having a really rocky start, lol. I'm not going to St. Louis without having the chance of getting a better seed without doing the FFA... this is so much bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Eh I think HCS has been fine. Its out of their control when things like Xbox Live are having issues. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Blame Lizard Squad for the postponement. While it is inconvenient for a lot of people, and it was announced too late, postponing it was the right thing to do with the recent state of XBL.

Selling team pass discounted! Let me know if you're interested. Reach me @8urton on twitter or on XBL GT: Bvrton

Anyone think HCS should or eventually will adopt an "pro" and "amateur" (open/championship) bracket in the future?

Similar to MLG back in the day. 

It was always cool finding out "who made it out". I think they should. Especially in online HCS with best of 3 series single elimination. 

Thoughts?

VwS gaming (Winntur, Tragic, Nemassist, Suspector) have been the top placing amature team at virtually every tourney over the last 2 years. This is the event they beat a pro team in the winners bracket.

Can anyone tell me if you get just an FFA pass, do you also get to spectate all weekend? Thanks.

Yes.

Anyone think HCS should or eventually will adopt an "pro" and "amateur" (open/championship) bracket in the future?

Similar to MLG back in the day. 

It was always cool finding out "who made it out". I think they should. Especially in online HCS with best of 3 series single elimination. 

Thoughts?

Someday maybe but I don't think it's nearly beg enough right now :(