CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Let's just say we can stream more than one station.

That gets me pretty excited to see what we have in store. Sucks I planned my vacation on that weekend otherwise I'd love to go.

Let's just say we can stream more than one station.

I don't think Halo has ever had more than one stream.

That's absolutely awesome stuff. Heard really good things about you guys, and I'm excited to see the event. 

I don't think Halo has ever had more than one stream.

That's absolutely awesome stuff. Heard really good things about you guys, and I'm excited to see the event. 

During the end of MLG Halo, they most certainly had a A and B stream that you could watch. (Don't remember if they called them Blue and Red or something cute like that)

During the end of MLG Halo, they most certainly had a A and B stream that you could watch. (Don't remember if they called them Blue and Red or something cute like that)

Yeah, you're right. And I think they definitely called it red and blue stream, if I remember right though one of the streams was terrible and the other was pretty good. The feature station always had awesome games and I dont think (if I remember right) that we ever got to watch that.

Didn't see this posted yet and it's pretty important since ffa seeds 4v4

Watching the video walk through of that map makes it seem way too big for a fast paced 8 person FFA.

I want to see how Cloud 9 have developed as a team when they play at this lan, it will be very interesting. I've also played Salots map, can't say I like Halo MCC forge that much, it's very basic. 

This event is going to be incredible guys. 

If you can make it out to the event you should do so 100%!

I am going to be there! Can not wait. 

FFA is for seeding teams with no HCS points correct? Either way, map looks pretty cool.

I would have preferred they made a new map for FFA. I dont like forge remakes, they just feel odd when you know how they normally look and feel.

Watching the video walk through of that map makes it seem way too big for a fast paced 8 person FFA.

Yea it's bigger in this game than it is in h4. And H4 has sprint this game doesn't so I'm confused

Forge so bad for spectating, it's never looked good, and the chat lets everyone know. I would honestly rather see them use the Ascension remake lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea it's bigger in this game than it is in h4. And H4 has sprint this game doesn't so I'm confused

Same logic behind making Derelict & HEH bigger in H2, with shorter-ranged utility weapon... bad logic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah map is way too big, needs to be smaller for sure. Also, top mid is literally a square with pillars in the corners, come on Salot i know you can come up with something more unique in that regard. Lastly, OS on a map that big is not great incentive to expose yourself top middle especially in an FFA. If the map was smaller I might change my mind. I would put OS bottom mid, or remove it in favor of rockets or sword.

Didn't see this posted yet and it's pretty important since ffa seeds 4v4

LOL, won't be long now.

Looking forward to another EXCITING year of Pit and or Onslaught :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

FFA is for seeding teams with no HCS points correct? Either way, map looks pretty cool.

And teams with points can play in it to add to their total & improve their seeding.

Wait a minute.  This UGC tournament in St. Louis is apart of the HCS right?  If so it has to be played on H2A, no?

Wait a minute.  This UGC tournament in St. Louis is apart of the HCS right?  If so it has to be played on H2A, no?

Yes, it is H2A. They switched from H2C after the HCS was announced and was contacted by 343.

Watching APG play on the Simplex remake last night...top middle platform is way too large for H2A's movement.  You die before you can even get to the edge of the platform to drop down and try to run away.

A bit of a mess.

I do remember that at one of the AGL H4 events they had a multitwitch setup going.  I can't remember the exact number of streams they had going, it was somewhere between 4-8.  It was enjoyable to watch some of the side station matches.

Are we at 100 teams now? What the update?

I think 80 was the last update but UGC tweeted out that they might possibly open up more if there was a demand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think 80 was the last update but UGC tweeted out that they might possibly open up more if there was a demand.

holy shit 80 teams thats incredible!

holy shit 80 teams thats incredible!

Not sure if sarcastic or not. Assuming it's not. Pretty good turnout especially as a bunch of teams will most likely sign up last minute. Hopefully the stream goes smooth for UGC.