CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Does anyone know if the $600 total raised so far is only donations or does it include the t-shirt money as well?

Can we call this event "Revival of Halo"? =P

The highly likely launch event ran by 343/MLG will probably be the "Revival of Halo" but again, I could be wrong.

I feel like if there's going to be a revival of halo it'll be from events hosted by UGC, and smaller online events. It'll have to be more of a grassroots thing as the MLG experience won't happen unless 343 funds league play. 

That is the total from t-shirts and donations. Currently the community has raised $1,225.00!

Have you removed the original crowd funding design? I think I waited too long >_>

Are you guys doing the Halo talk show rebroadcasts anymore? Your Youtube channel only has episodes 1-3 up, where are 4 and 5?

How long did it take you guys to get your shirt? Also, I'm a free agent.

I'm 13 days into my wait for the shirt, but I'm a patient ass bitch so it's all good in the hood. So long as it gets here by next friday we gucci.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there a way to view the teams that have signed up?

im sure they will tell us on the8th

I'm 13 days into my wait for the shirt, but I'm a patient ass bitch so it's all good in the hood. So long as it gets here by next friday we gucci.

I'm 10 days in. Idk...seems odd. 7-8 business days is the norm for how much I paid in shipping. 

I'm 10 days in. Idk...seems odd. 7-8 business days is the norm for how much I paid in shipping. 

All current orders have been shipped. Due to the high volume of orders we had, we needed to batch a lot at the same time so there was a slight delay. Sorry about that and thank you for your continued support

The new crowd-funding design is here:

https://twitter.com/UGCevents/status/496282094109462528

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes we are! FFA seeds 4v4? Back to the good old days!

Id rather have CE 2 v 2 tourney than watch H2 FFA all night on the same map.

• Upvote (+1) 4

All current orders have been shipped. Due to the high volume of orders we had, we needed to batch a lot at the same time so there was a slight delay. Sorry about that and thank you for your continued support

The new crowd-funding design is here:

https://twitter.com/UGCevents/status/496282094109462528

That's understandable. Thank you for your professional response! Looking forward to showing it off.

Could someone clarify if this is going to be in fact the Anniversary edition? Thanks 

plan A: play h2 on the xbone from the mcc

plan b: play h2 from the original multiplayer disc. not sure if using 360s or ogs.

this is not using H2A aka "the halo2 built on the h4 engine"

• Upvote (+1) 1

plan b: play h2 from the original multiplayer disc. not sure if using 360s or ogs.

Thanks, my idiot friend was trying to tell me it was. 

iLD5dwNbe1BDq.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2