CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

UGC:  It would be cool to have like some all-star matches of some sort using all the games on the MCC.

Like a mashup from the best gametypes and maps within each game. 

Would be awesome to watch!!!

this would be a really nice way to incorporate Halo 3. i know people moan about its online play, but it would be a shame for one of the greatest LAN FPS games of all time to be forgotten.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Would be neat to see like Og1, Og2, Walshy, and some other H1/H2 pro as their 4th play against 4 newer pros like Formal, Ace, Pistola, Snipedown or some combination like that and play like 2 MLG gametypes each from H1, 2, 3, and 4 and see who would win the most games.

Or just H1, 2 and 3.  :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know if this event will be free to spectate? Or will there be a fee?

Spectator passes will be on sale. $10 for each day or $20 for a full event pass (3 days)

• Upvote (+1) 1

this would be a really nice way to incorporate Halo 3. i know people moan about its online play, but it would be a shame for one of the greatest LAN FPS games of all time to be forgotten.

Use a multi game all star match and just use H3 rather than other certain Halo games?

Good shit man. Wish you guys were around a long time ago. UGC is a good starting point/home for Halo. You guys are working hard, and I for one can say from all of us, we appreciate your hard work, and putting what is to be an awesome event together.

^ What he said. I'm spreading the word on Twitter about the crowdfunding stuff, great work guys and best of luck.

#grassroots

I had doubted a Halo CE side tournament because thought they would end up using classic h2, as well as the lack of interest they've expressed whenever Halo CE's been mentioned. If they do it that's cool though, just hope they announce it and feature it rather than have it be in the corner of the room.

Corner of the room, on some ghetto unofficial stream setup is still better than nothing.

Honestly there's all kinds of cool exhibition / side-tourney type stuff you could do with MCC.

Spectator passes will be on sale. $10 for each day or $20 for a full event pass (3 days)

Or free if you show up in the sweet sweet crowdfund shirt?  :kappa:

Or free if you show up in the sweet sweet crowdfund shirt?  :kappa:

Unfortunately we can't do this due to financial reasons however we think it is a great idea and would obviously like to give something back. We will make sure something is included for people when the spectator passes go live in a couple of months.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unfortunately we can't do this due to financial reasons however we think it is a great idea and would obviously like to give something back. We will make sure something is included for people when the spectator passes go live in a couple of months.

I understand. I'll be there either way.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not.,.

But that interview between Ghandi and Saucey was awesome! (and I'm not usually a fan of Saucey - no offence lol) Can't wait to see an hour long interview with cT, that would pump up the Beyond crowd.

#afterMikwen

We appreciate everything you have already gave to our community and that you continue to look into doing more. I am looking forward to competing and/or spectating this event since it is so close to me. Paying an entert fee is a small price to pay to support you guys ;)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I will be going to this event. My team is as follows.... so far...:
BlooD - Myself
Octayne 
Hunter - maybe
Ic3Mayn3 - undecided

Bunch of random kids from Nebraska! LETS GOOO!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just donated 20$! Ghandi you better win it!

I wAnt to see Ogre 2 come back with a "W". Or Naded finally get a major tournament win. Would be boss if they played together though so I can get both my wishes :)

I wAnt to see Ogre 2 come back with a "W". Or Naded finally get a major tournament win. Would be boss if they played together though so I can get both my wishes :)

I believe they were practicing together, Naded and Ogre 2

I believe they were practicing together, Naded and Ogre 2

Depending on which players come back I would love to see Ogre 2, Pistola, Naded, and Legit as a team under the FB name, a double duo and an easy God Squad of elite Halo 2 players. It would absolutely BLOW my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Debating if I should go I want a team first :) I want to win this thing (big dreams)

Appreciate it man :)

Depending on which players come back I would love to see Ogre 2, Pistola, Naded, and Legit as a team under the FB name, a double duo and an easy God Squad of elite Halo 2 players. It would absolutely BLOW my mind.

That team would just be unfair though, how could the Reach kids compete?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That team would just be unfair though, how could the Reach kids compete?  :lxthul:

Ogre 2, Pistola, Naded, and Legit would be pretty disgusting. Certainly worthy of the Final Boss team name resurrection :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are flights tickets to St. Louis so expensive right now?!? 

St. Louis is one of the most expense "large" airports in the US.  Nobody really wants to come here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

St. Louis is one of the most expense "large" airports in the US.  Nobody really wants to come here.

Good thing I'm only 6 hours away.  :weback: