CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

The anniversary tournament will be for Halo 2 4v4 (Master Chief Collection) on the Xbox One, it will be held from January 2nd – 4th in St. Louis, Missouri with a guaranteed prize pool of $22,420

O8ebyAJ.jpg

Full Details

• Upvote (+1) 7

in on epic topic

edit: stl. mo where my holiday home is. guess I have to go. now i just need teammates

It's going to be a 4v4 b/c
1. it says 64 teams
2. it's 200$ for a pass.

unless there is a separate ffa event

edit: wow cyren, so cool of you to combine knox's topic with one of your topics you made forever ago!!!

i hope they announce a date soon so i can get a cheapo plane tix

assuming they have ffa

Can't wait to see the teams that come together for this. But first 343 has got to get the LAN capabilities figured out for the MCC.

I wonder if UGC has some info that we don't.  Seems strange to announce a LAN tourney if they don't know whether there will be LAN capabilities yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd be down. Nice to see this. Be interesting to see if people will turn out.

I wonder if UGC has some info that we don't.  Seems strange to announce a LAN tourney if they don't know whether there will be LAN capabilities yet.

It's possible, however they're probably banking on it having LAN. It's very unlikely they ship the collection without LAN support, that's pretty much a given in a big game like Halo these days. I would assume they want to get in quick before many other companies look at picking up Halo.

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

KNOXVILLIE! KNOXVILLIE! 

I don't think anybody can say no to this venue because, lets face it, Any even other than MLG isn't the biggest for Halo. Knoxvillie is a good location. The lazer tag is legit as hell. And I will 100% go. But then again. I'm going to every event for Halo this year and all next MLG season if its around to.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

With UGC holding this event :gandhi: (if not playing) and :maven:  will be casting. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's possible, however they're probably banking on it having LAN. It's very unlikely they ship the collection without LAN support, that's pretty much a given in a big game like Halo these days. I would assume they want to get in quick before many other companies look at picking up Halo.

I find it very hard to believe that the game would ship without system link.  They had it in 2001. :weback:

Pretty sure they don't know anything everybody else doesn't already know.

I think they announced this way too early, but if they end up having the tournament it should be good, UGC cares more about the gamers than themselves.  UGC is based near St. Louis which is why they picked that location.

I find it very hard to believe that the game would ship without system link.  They had it in 2001. :weback:

Well, their reasoning as to why it *might* not be in is because the Xbox One architecture is tricky, apparently. I'm sure they'll work it out but I heard from various people that it's not as easy as it was with OG Xbox/360.

in on epic topic

edit: stl. mo where my holiday home is. guess I have to go. now i just need teammates

It's going to be a 4v4 b/c

1. it says 64 teams

2. it's 200$ for a pass.

unless there is a separate ffa

How do you know its going to be in stl ? that would be dope if it was cause i live there.

UGC is a good company, glad to see others coming back so we don't have to deal with others..

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

How do you know its going to be in stl ? that would be dope if it was cause i live there.

a7c3286c82.png