CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

As we are partnered with TeamBeyond.net we are giving you early access to a crowdfunding t-shirt that is specific to our H2 event in January. $10 of each t-shirt sold will be going into the prize pool.

mstr.jpg

The shirt features a modified Masterchief helmet from our original helmet design, this one has a honeycomb visor. On top of this you will get your gamertag and twitter handle on the back of the shirt, thus the slight increase of price to our usual t-shirts.

We are really aiming to bring the community together for this event and with a guaranteed $10k prize pool this will help you bump it up whilst getting something for your support. There is also a donation button as well in which 100% (less any service fees taken by our vendors i.e. Paypal etc) of the donations will go to the prize pool.

Buy the Shirt here: https://www.ugcevents.com/store/t-shirts (The t-shirt is called Mastercheif Crowdfunding T)

Donate here: http://www.ugcevents.com/ (Located right on the front page of our site)

Thanks,

The UGC Team

Tried to buy one. Won't let me select UK on shipping options. Will just donate $10 instead. Great idea guys. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tried to buy one. Won't let me select UK on shipping options. Will just donate $10 instead. Great idea guys. 

We ship to the UK. We have just tested it and it worked for us. Can you try again. If it doesn't work then fill out a contact form on the website and we will find out why.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have a question about the event. If I can't form a proper team in time I would still like to attend as a fan. Do I need to purchase a type of pass for the weekend or how does that work? This is going to be my first halo event so any info I can get before hand would be greatly appreciated!

#WeBack

I could possibly see microsoft releasing a tournament edition xbox one for gaming organizations that allows system link support. Only problem would be is that UGC would have to buy all new consoles unfortunately and that would hurt the bank quite a bit.

Apparently the rooms are sold out. I have called and called for weeks and they kept telling me they had no info in UGC and I called today and they were sold out..... :beyond:  pissed off right now.

Not only that but they said the rooms are under ultimate gaming conference. wtf?

Rooms sold out? UGC told me yesterday they only had 18 passes left.

Guess I'll have to F/A it up for this event.

I have a question about the event. If I can't form a proper team in time I would still like to attend as a fan. Do I need to purchase a type of pass for the weekend or how does that work? This is going to be my first halo event so any info I can get before hand would be greatly appreciated!

#WeBack

We will have spectator passes available in the coming months.

Apparently the rooms are sold out. I have called and called for weeks and they kept telling me they had no info in UGC and I called today and they were sold out..... :beyond:  pissed off right now.

Not only that but they said the rooms are under ultimate gaming conference. wtf?

Rooms sold out? UGC told me yesterday they only had 18 passes left.

Guess I'll have to F/A it up for this event.

There are 11 team passes left currently, we're sorting out the room issue at present but rooms are definitely not sold out. We'll update everyone here as soon as it is cleared up.

There will be a dedicated page on the Hilton Hotel website where you will be able to book rooms directly.

• Upvote (+1) 5

As we are partnered with TeamBeyond.net we are giving you early access to a crowdfunding t-shirt that is specific to our H2 event in January. $10 of each t-shirt sold will be going into the prize pool.

mstr.jpg

The shirt features a modified Masterchief helmet from our original helmet design, this one has a honeycomb visor. On top of this you will get your gamertag and twitter handle on the back of the shirt, thus the slight increase of price to our usual t-shirts.

We are really aiming to bring the community together for this event and with a guaranteed $10k prize pool this will help you bump it up whilst getting something for your support. There is also a donation button as well in which 100% (less any service fees taken by our vendors i.e. Paypal etc) of the donations will go to the prize pool.

Buy the Shirt here: https://www.ugcevents.com/store/t-shirts (The t-shirt is called Mastercheif Crowdfunding T)

Donate here: http://www.ugcevents.com/ (Located right on the front page of our site)

Thanks,

The UGC Team

When I get the money I will be picking up one of these! :weback:  :lol:

We will have spectator passes available in the coming months.

There are 11 team passes left currently, we're sorting out the room issue at present but rooms are definitely not sold out. We'll update everyone here as soon as it is cleared up.

There will be a dedicated page on the Hilton Hotel website where you will be able to book rooms directly.

Please please please update me on twitter when it's up. @GCHumpflung. I do not want to drop 460+ bucks on a room

Can we have a thread about the full list of teams and whatnot like back in the old MLG forum days? or is there already a thread for this ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only 11 passes left out of 64? I'd love to see a team/player list.

yes this... i just posted this :D

There is no option to put in our teams yet, That's why there is no list yet. We'll probably be able to do so when the full pass becomes available.

There is no option to put in our teams yet, That's why there is no list yet. We'll probably be able to do so when the full pass becomes available.

thanks bud

Wow! can't believe there are only 11 passes left... Well 10 now cause I just reserved mine. 

Seeing as how the event passes have nearly sold out 6 months before the event and 4 months before the games even released, have you guys considered upping the team count or prize pool?

There's a good chance we'll open the event up to another 32 teams provided all the passes sell out once they go on sale. We'll allow players who pre-register exclusive access to the full team passes, but there will be a time limit for players to buy their full passes (provisionally, we're thinking around 2 months).

We're doing what we can to raise the prize pool over time, too.

Good shit man. Wish you guys were around a long time ago. UGC is a good starting point/home for Halo. You guys are working hard, and I for one can say from all of us, we appreciate your hard work, and putting what is to be an awesome event together.

Good shit man. Wish you guys were around a long time ago. UGC is a good starting point/home for Halo. You guys are working hard, and I for one can say from all of us, we appreciate your hard work, and putting what is to be an awesome event together.

Thumbs up and ditto to this. Good work so far UGC! Keep it up.

Getting really excited for this. I hope the turn out is crazy. It would be great to have a major showing in my back yard. :)

I don't suppose it would be possible to throw the halo 2 ranks graphic (or at least levels 44-50) on the back of the crowdfunding shirt to replace the gamertag/twitter?

That would be a sick tee...