CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

You live in stl? Do you play xbc or xbl? PM me please.

I do. 20-25 minutes from Downtown (West County). I have been playing XBC lately, and I will play XBL again. One day. 

I do. 20-25 minutes from Downtown (West County). I have been playing XBC lately, and I will play XBL again. One day.

I live in Joplin, mo. What is your XBC/XBL tag?

Hey guys I love halo 2 and went to two events back in 06 and 07 for it some of my best memories for halo were formed at these events. I currently live in Columbia MO about an hour and a half away from STL so you guys know i'm excited. anyways the reason i am posting on here is because i have two teammates and we are grinding halo 2 right now until the tourney. we still need a solid fourth who is dedicated and has a lot of halo 2 tournament experience. we play on either xbc or xlink anyone wanna run games with us or scrim hit me up on here or xbl eX eM MaG1K thanks

We have started our Halo weekly Broadcast. Here is the VOD with more information of the Event in Jan.

Let us know any questions you have and we will be sure to answer them as soon as we can,

Thanks,

The UGC Team

Halo 1 and 2 have their own profile systems in the game, so I wonder if those will stick around in the MCC collection?  That could make it so you don't need to worry about having an xbox live account for every player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As we are partnered with TeamBeyond.net we are giving you early access to a crowdfunding t-shirt that is specific to our H2 event in January. $10 of each t-shirt sold will be going into the prize pool.

mstr.jpg

The shirt features a modified Masterchief helmet from our original helmet design, this one has a honeycomb visor. On top of this you will get your gamertag and twitter handle on the back of the shirt, thus the slight increase of price to our usual t-shirts.

We are really aiming to bring the community together for this event and with a guaranteed $10k prize pool this will help you bump it up whilst getting something for your support. There is also a donation button as well in which 100% (less any service fees taken by our vendors i.e. Paypal etc) of the donations will go to the prize pool.

Buy the Shirt here: https://www.ugcevents.com/store/t-shirts (The t-shirt is called Mastercheif Crowdfunding T)

Donate here: http://www.ugcevents.com/ (Located right on the front page of our site)

Thanks,

The UGC Team

That's really cool! Good to have you guys supporting the Halo community!

• Upvote (+1) 1

As we are partnered with TeamBeyond.net we are giving you early access to a crowdfunding t-shirt that is specific to our H2 event in January. $10 of each t-shirt sold will be going into the prize pool.

mstr.jpg

The shirt features a modified Masterchief helmet from our original helmet design, this one has a honeycomb visor. On top of this you will get your gamertag and twitter handle on the back of the shirt, thus the slight increase of price to our usual t-shirts.

We are really aiming to bring the community together for this event and with a guaranteed $10k prize pool this will help you bump it up whilst getting something for your support. There is also a donation button as well in which 100% (less any service fees taken by our vendors i.e. Paypal etc) of the donations will go to the prize pool.

Buy the Shirt here: https://www.ugcevents.com/store/t-shirts (The t-shirt is called Mastercheif Crowdfunding T)

Donate here: http://www.ugcevents.com/ (Located right on the front page of our site)

Thanks,

The UGC Team

Maybe make a new thread for this/put an article up on the front page?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe make a new thread for this/put an article up on the front page?

When we launch the t-shirt officially later this week we will get the Team Beyond put it on the front page. Thanks for the heads up though.

The UGC Team

• Upvote (+1) 6

When we launch the t-shirt officially later this week we will get the Team Beyond put it on the front page. Thanks for the heads up though.

The UGC Team

Sounds good. Keep crushing  :Halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The UGC Team

Can I ask what happened to team jersey's? I really wanted some for the event for my team. 

Can I ask what happened to team jersey's? I really wanted some for the event for my team. 

It is something that got put on the back burner due to the events and streaming we do, however we are planning to release them later this year in time for teams to buy them for the event.

The UGC Team

• Upvote (+1) 3

It is something that got put on the back burner due to the events and streaming we do, however we are planning to release them later this year in time for teams to buy them for the event.

The UGC Team

That's what I wanted to hear. Appreciate the reply.

Halo 2 for a doubles tournament? Really should be an FFA or 4v4, or Halo 1 if you insist on keeping it a 2v2. 

Halo 2 for a doubles tournament? Really should be an FFA or 4v4, or Halo 1 if you insist on keeping it a 2v2.

Its 4v4.

I don't get some people saying "why plan so early, what if the game doesn't have LAN, etc". Well we will find out way before the tournament. Either 343 before the game comes out will say something, or in November. I'm sure you can get your flight canceled 2 months in advance and UGC wont keep your money.

This event will be going ahead no matter what. We have contingency plans for any LAN issues, so that shouldn't be a concern for you guys.

We are very keen to make sure there are no issues with the system so, as of November, when the games comes out, we will be testing everything to ensure you all have an enjoyable experience at our event. This was one of the main reasons why we chose that date, it gives us time to prepare for it.

If you need help testing let me know I'll come down if its on a weekend.

So stoked for this to be in Missouri! Only an hour and a half away from home! Will definitely be there to spectate!

Makes me wish I was given the opportunity to play Halo 2 multiplayer and be able to compete :(

Very cool way to boost the prize pool and give back to the community. Keep up the great work. The team jerseys will probably go over well too I think.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personally I would like to play the game first to see if it's actual legit h2. Forgive me for being skeptical but I've been getting burned by halo for a while now. If it's good this is probably worth going to. 

Hopefully if this is the ideal situation a lot of real h2 players come out of the woodwork. I really dont give a shit about the prize pool I really would just love to lan with good h2 players for a weekend.

Personally I would like to play the game first to see if it's actual legit h2. 

Read the news. Its H2

I need a team

8-)

if they run 2005 game types me u campinmonkey and goose would win we ran those dumb ass gametypes more than anyone

• Upvote (+1) 1