CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

Gandhi, Maven, and Goldenboy will make for an absolutely sick casting trio!

• Upvote (+1) 3

They had a Cod Ghost Lan with 5 pro teams before Cod Champs 

That's what I was referring to. Its awesome that they have experience setting it up, but I have heard it was a complete nightmare to do so. 

Glad to be working with UGC to help make the event a success!  First event organizers in a long time that I am personally confident in.

im so glad you guys and ugc are doing this. with the two of you there is no shadyness to worry about, and it will be professional.

Yeah, uh, I think we should wait for the game to actually come out before scheduling tournaments.

This, anyways... I will try and actually be there :) 

Glad to be working with UGC to help make the event a success! First event organizer in a long time that I am personally confident in.

By event, you mean league right?! Wink wink

I'm going. Who needs a team? I am driving from Charlotte North Carolina. I'm reserving my room tonight.

I've had my pass reserved since it was announced, I can't wait!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So has any word been said about scuff's being banned? If they aren't I hope people make pacts to not use them. Would ruin the experience.

But on a positive side my team has our reserved pass! Hype.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So has any word been said about scuff's being banned? If they aren't I hope people make pacts to not use them. Would ruin the experience.

But on a positive side my team has our reserved pass! Hype.

word on the street is you can customize your button scheme so it's not going to matter much regardless.

word on the street is you can customize your button scheme so it's not going to matter much regardless.

That would make things interesting to say the least

i hope i don't have to buy a team pass just to play ffa, i mean i will but its kind of a waste 

(assuming i don't find a squad)

I find it very hard to believe that the game would ship without system link.  They had it in 2001. :weback:

Starcraft had it in 1998, didn't stop them from taking it out. (Also the date is irrelevant)