CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

We had a lot of tournament plans scheduled for launch but apparently CE was really bad lol (plus the entire game was literally broken). Honestly though I think from here on out we are going to run Halo 4 FFA tournaments on Adrift only.  :prayers:  :flames:

Don't forget promethian vision

Why aren't these games being played on LAN? XB1/MCC bugs or something?

I don't think Xbox One has LAN..

We had a lot of tournament plans scheduled for launch but apparently CE was really bad lol (plus the entire game was literally broken). Honestly though I think from here on out we are going to run Halo 4 FFA tournaments on Adrift only.  :prayers:  :flames:

You should run tourneys with those Adrift Search and Destroy settings agl brad was forging on stream! That shit was fire

Its-about-damn-time.gif

Dead serious though we had an entire tournament schedule worked out that legit got wrecked by the MCC being a disaster. The game being un-finished has set our community back in more ways than most people know, it sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why aren't these games being played on LAN? XB1/MCC bugs or something?

it's LAN, you just need to sign into an active xbl account for profiles..

Dead serious though we had an entire tournament schedule worked out that legit got wrecked by the MCC being a disaster. The game being un-finished has set our community back in more ways than most people know, it sucks.

yea I know...sigh...dammit 343

I fail to see how this is trolling. There are bad calls and unfair things that happen in every sport or competitive game. Pros just gotta learn to deal with it. I'm sure this will be a character building experience for the C9 squad.

I just don't see how it could possibly be C9's fault they had to replay games they already won. Sure they could have won the replays and it wouldn't be AS BIG of an issue, but still its an issue. The rules are bad and need to be changed because the reality is that a team that should be playing EG for top 4 is currently playing Str8 for top 5.

We had a lot of tournament plans scheduled for launch but apparently CE was really bad lol (plus the entire game was literally broken). Honestly though I think from here on out we are going to run Halo 4 FFA tournaments on Adrift only:prayers:  :flames:

Nah solace slice or gtfo  :saucey:

This breaks my heart.

Same here, but for Assault and Enable reasons.

nope, He just placed 4th at the UMG event. He is a top player in COD now. 

@@CyReN

Some ad for teambeyond had the wrong URL on UGC stream yesterday.

They incorrectly referred to teambeyond.com which led to some car website... You aware of this?

nope, He just placed 4th at the UMG event. He is a top player in COD now. 

I know. That sQ squad was fun.

I'm going to make a thread tomorrow on how to post tweets, I never thought so many people would have issues.

https://twitter.com/CyReN_/status/551878801219543041

I tried using the special BBCode function but that didn't seem to work. I found out through trial and error that simply posting the link worked 

@@CyReN

They incorrectly referred to teambeyond.com which led to some car website... You aware of this?

Yes, told them.

My little brother was away at an UGC Halo 2 Anniversary tourney in St. Louis, MO. We got a call from him this morning. He was at a police station, having been arrested, told us he had a plan and that he was going to commit suicide upon being released from jail. We tried to talk him down and he hung up. Called back to the police station to try and figure out what happened (he was absolutely fine less than 24 hours ago), they told us he was an adult and they could not provide info. We asked if anyone was hurt. Yes, seriously, they said. Was anyone dead? No, but there were very serious charges at play. I am hoping since this is a gaming forum with an active Halo fanbase that maybe somebody knows something. I can't find anything on the St. Louis blotter, but again this all happened less than 24 hours ago. Was anyone at this UGC event? My brother is a big dude, imposing and quite capable of hurting someone. My guess is he was drunk, but I really have very few details to go off of. I'm in Ohio, pretty helpless at the moment. Trying to sort out what exactly is going on.

He is currently under suicide watch, and will be transferred to a psychiatric eval unit for up to 72 hours. That's all the info I've got for now.

• Upvote (+1) 7

this is what Halo looks...regardless of restarts and all the broken shit...this...is....halo

@@CyReN

*adjusts tin foil hat*

they didn't want ppl to come to the real site and see the backlash to halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know. That sQ squad was fun.

True, SQ was a great team. 

Yes, it fucking sucks seeing just 2months ago we had 48K viewers, last month 19K for the finals and right now its 11k (today) but Friday and Sat was 6K.

WTF was that vine! 

this is what Halo looks...regardless of restarts and all the broken shit...this...is....halo

*adjusts tin foil hat*

they didn't want ppl to come to the real site and see the backlash to halo 5

Your avatar is the reason Waypoint doesn't allow you to have custom avatars. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1