CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

What if MLG has a MCC LAN in november and it has ce h2 and h3 maps/gametypes?  do you think gandhi will switch UGC's settings based on what MLG does?  or will he keep it h2 style.  

What if MLG has a MCC LAN in november and it has ce h2 and h3 maps/gametypes?  do you think gandhi will switch UGC's settings based on what MLG does?  or will he keep it h2 style.  

Companies wont use two different engines in one bracket 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, uh, I think we should wait for the game to actually come out before scheduling tournaments.

y

Yeah, uh, I think we should wait for the game to actually come out before scheduling tournaments.

It's the same game?

Has this franchise taught you absolutely nothing about preparing for the unforeseeable?

bro i thought u were back.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am back, but I'm not naive. There could be complications that we don't know about, one of them being the weird up-in-the-air state of system link right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holding tournaments before the game comes out>>>Planing tournaments before the game comes out 

Holding tournaments before the game comes out>>>Planing tournaments before the game comes out

Dallas > Columbus yah i sed it fite me

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dallas > Columbus yah i sed it fite me

I do it for Dan ABOOB!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am back, but I'm not naive. There could be complications that we don't know about, one of them being the weird up-in-the-air state of system link right now.

What is wrong with system link?

What; confirmed for MCC?

it's 100% confirmed that MCC currently does not support system link and it's been posted all over forums since E3 because it was announced that day.

343 said they are working on it.

Nah we got dedi-severs-which-might-not-even-be-used-for-customs, its fine

What; confirmed for MCC?

Its 100% confirmed that system link is not 100% confirmed for MCC. System link is "really hard" according to Frankie, and questions since have been dodged. Im a tad worried

My guess is that it is going to have system link - but it is going to be a bitch to set up the way Ghosts supposedly is on the Xbox One. Luckily UGC has had practice setting up Xbox Ones for LAN.

Its 100% confirmed that system link is not 100% confirmed for MCC. System link is "really hard" according to Frankie, and questions since have been dodged. Im a tad worried

System Link is hard because both the xbox one and ps4 launched without system link support.

I do agree planning a tournament this far ahead is a little risky but 343 will get the system link taken care .. #WeBack

My guess is that it is going to have system link - but it is going to be a bitch to set up the way Ghosts supposedly is on the Xbox One. Luckily UGC has had practice setting up Xbox Ones for LAN.

They had a Cod Ghost Lan with 5 pro teams before Cod Champs 

Can you link me something that says or hints that dedicated servers mite not be used for custom games?

That would suck but i wouldn't be that upset about it.

Glad to be working with UGC to help make the event a success!  First event organizer in a long time that I am personally confident in.

• Upvote (+1) 4