CyReN

UGC St. Louis Discussion

BTH and lethul could easily dominate this tourney if they replace legit with str8 sick they need another slayer/sniper like formal and str8 is the closest possible match that they can attract as legit was off his game at the weekend i thought he was bitterly disappointing 

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I'm saying, CLG vs EG finals rematch.

at the expense of making myself seem like a noob how do you get the fan logo's ? can someone please tell me 

at the expense of making myself seem like a noob how do you get the fan logo's ? can someone please tell me 

There's a thread for it, but I don't have it sorry. Could always copy that Final Boss logo though :walshy:  

BTH and lethul could easily dominate this tourney if they replace legit with str8 sick they need another slayer/sniper like formal and str8 is the closest possible match that they can attract as legit was off his game at the weekend i thought he was bitterly disappointing 

WHAT!?!? Legit played well, and is better than Str8 Sick.

Also, is the event still capped at 64 teams?

WHAT!?!? Legit played well, and is better than Str8 Sick.

I think it is, from what I've seen on the website it is.

No, we opened up the sales again. We are currently at 76 teams, 4 Passes left on sale of an 80 team bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope 343 start advertising the hell out of this. It would be awesome to see 100+ teams. UGC look like they're really putting in the effort and seem like a good bunch of people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, we opened up the sales again. We are currently at 76 teams, 4 Passes left on sale of an 80 team bracket.

Would you guys entertain opening it up further if passes continue to sell? Sounds like St. Louis is getting a lot of attention with being a pretty good locale.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Would you guys entertain opening it up further if passes continue to sell? Sounds like St. Louis is getting a lot of attention with being a pretty good locale.

We plan on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We plan on it.

Feel free to PM me in the coming weeks with roster/prizes/caster updates btw.

We plan on it.

Good. Hopefully we can get a solid, 128 team tournament going. Will you be selling passes at the door? Halo teams are notorious for waiting till the last minute on team passes, I'd recommend selling another batch of passes pretty much right before the tournament, as well as at the door if possible.

We plan on it.

What do you guys plan to do about possible downtime between matches on stream and also are we look at another Bo3 tournament I am assuming? Just due to sheer amount of teams that are supposed to show up.

Bo3 is fine for the first few rounds, but once you start entering Top 16 territory I think it needs to go to Bo5s. I realize the lack of maps is an issue, but Bo5s allow the better team to win. We saw a few 2-1 series leads turn into 3-2 losses at Columbus.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i liked what MLG did with the last halo reach tournament where you had like 13 gametypes and teams took turns picking the next gametype. each team had a veto. something like this.

i think thats very cool. it adds another layer of mind games between the two teams and interesting storylines

• Upvote (+1) 1