Sign in to follow this  
Nokt

Problem with Windows Phone

For some reason the site doesn't recognize that I'm on mobile, well the site does, the forum does not.

I have to manually switch the forum to mobile and then switch back to desktop when I'm on my desktop.

I believe forum theme is tied to your account, I could be wrong. Might not be a way to fix this.

Do you have your browser set to view sites in mobile mode rather than normal? Also i never knew Teambeyond was on mobile

Do you have your browser set to view sites in mobile mode rather than normal? Also i never knew Teambeyond was on mobile

Nothing to do with the thread but I'm really curious as to how old u are. You don't have to answer if you don't wanna

And shouldn't there an option in the settings to set a certain default setting?

We have a seperate Mobile theme for the forums, and the homepage scales for mobile users.

Yeah its set to mobile.

Scroll down to the bottom of the forum. Doesn't matter if you're in a thread or not.

Click "Change Theme"

Select "Light, Dark, or Mobile"

Obviously, you'd want the mobile version so select that.

Should be fixed. If not, dump the cookies and cache out of your Windows Phone browser, then take a look/try.

Scroll down to the bottom of the forum. Doesn't matter if you're in a thread or not.

Click "Change Theme"

Select "Light, Dark, or Mobile"

Obviously, you'd want the mobile version so select that.

Should be fixed. If not, dump the cookies and cache out of your Windows Phone browser, then take a look/try.

Yeah I know, I said it in the first post. I switch to mobile on my phone, but when I get back to my desktop I have to switch it back to light/dark theme.

It's only an extra second of work, I was just seeing if this could get fixed and/or a workaround.

Yeah I know, I said it in the first post. I switch to mobile on my phone, but when I get back to my desktop I have to switch it back to light/dark theme.

It's only an extra second of work, I was just seeing if this could get fixed and/or a workaround.

This is where we take a whip to Rambles and tell him to fix this.

• Upvote (+1) 1