Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

ASTRO Gaming Partner With 343 Industries

Today we are announcing a new partnership with ASTRO Gaming! I had the pleasure of wearing nearly every iteration of ASTRO products since the very first Limited Edition A40 headset, so it is with great excitement, and with an ASTRO headset on my head, that I bring you this wonderful news. I know I speak for many when I say that I cannot imagine a better or more organic headset partner for our brand. I'm super pumped about the new products that are on the way, and I am quite glad that we're finally taking our relationship to the next level.

https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/en-us/blogs/headlines/posts/halo-and-astro-announce-new-partnership

I hope this means we can see a little more of Karma in the halo scene. I doubt anything substantial, but it would be cool.

Too much news recently!!! I think my head is going to explode!!! Things are getting crazy.

I know they are going for some eSports stuff, but do you think we'll see if it all put together on Monday or if we have to wait until H5 in 2015 E3 or whatever to see how all the big moves officially come together?

This is getting out of hand here... honestly.

They hire a bunch of ex-pro gamer's for different positions within 343i, bring in a ex-MLG studio/production guy, snag one of the best minds on skill/rank match play and then wrap-up a partnership with one of the best competitive headset companies. 

I hope I'm not the only one that is going to be significantly disappointed if the next game released is not highly competitive out of the box.

Guess the good thing is that they are at least making some noticeable moves.

now they have no excuse to shit the bed

When  the next Halo comes out my mind better be blown away. Like i better have a seizure the very first game i play.

• Upvote (+1) 4

IVe been planning on buying some Astros for a few months now, Just haven't cause these been no point.

I'll definitely be buying some Halo branded Astros though.

This is a set in the right direction for 343i and Halo eSports together as a whole, if you look at some of the most prestigious eSports leagues in the world they cannot run without sponserships and deals just look at the LCS (League of Legends Championship Series)  for example which is run by Riot Games the creators of League of Legends, they have a huge number of deals and sponsperships that include American Express, HBO (mainly the Game of Thrones franchise) and even Cola Cola! Although I have moved on from Competitive Halo I still follow it and cannot wait to see what 343i have in store next for the coming years for Halo eSports

Yeah. I dont even have an X1 yet. But if they announce a H2A edition of A40s for the Xbox One, they have my purchase.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah. I dont even have an X1 yet. But if they announce a H2A edition of A40s for the Xbox One, they have my purchase.

agreed, frankly this was the only reason i haven't got an xbone yet. 

:beyond: + MLG + :quinn: 343 :ghost:  + Astro +Optic =Illuminati  

sigh

They are making headsets for Halo. Not sponsoring the Halo style LCS all the esports championship MLG tournament, live on MLG.tv sponsored by Monster energy drink.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Thought 343 already had turtle beach or tritan?

I know the released a Halo 4 headset through polk audio.