FrankTheShow

Post Your Dream Halo E3 Reveal

Might as well

-Dark Room

-Everything is quiet

-Slowly the sound of puckett commentating get's louder and louder

This video get's played 

Half way through, the graphics suddenly all changes to 60fps/1080p, reenacting everything exactly.

Video slowly fades when Walshy wins

The words H2A fades in

• Upvote (+1) 3

Now now guys, let's not give them too many ideas.

We wouldn't want people taking anything we say here seriously now. Nevermind, no one would be so fucking incessantly ****** to take anything in this thread seriously.

OH WAIT.. IG

Serious? Not really serious.

But considering Frank's incessant barrage of bullshit directed at Aaron, I feel Aaron had had enough. Funny enough Frank. Aaron will be at E3. You should say hello.

But considering Frank's incessant barrage of bullshit directed at Aaron, I feel Aaron had had enough. Funny enough Frank. Aaron will be at E3. You should say hello.

Leave your business card, we'll try and set up a meeting. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

I kind of hope they have a boring 10-minute video presentation with like concept art or something stupid for Halo 5, and then near the end have the video start lagging and go to the Halo 2 blue screen.  I don't care where they would go from there, I just think that would be really cool.

• Upvote (+1) 3

EVWKfGV.png

+1 Rep all day, this might be the best thing posted on this site yet

I'm still laughing Thx so much for this

winternet.jpg?1318992465

• Upvote (+1) 1

You respond to this? Really?

Nevermind the actual serious messages I sent you or the feedback I left you, this is what you respond to?

Maybe I should go to E3. Maybe then Aaron won't just bury his head in the sand and only bring his head out when there's good news.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just wanna see the #SQAUD

2aepjes.jpg

Do I win now?

You give dersk snipe over neighbor!?!

Anyway, as many others have said, this is probably the best thread so far on this site haha, brilliant stuff.

It's been an hour and 25 minutes. The Xbox Media briefing has been a hit, they just announced Fallout 4, Half Life 3, and Battlefront exclusivity to the Xbox consoles. Even with all of that fire something is still missing, like a hole that can't be filled. He gets up, wiping the Doritos dust off of his $5 black Deep V, he stares out the window. "Maybe Halo can't be saved", he ponders, as no sign of anything Halo related had been shown. A tear runs down his cheek, not of sadness, but of a mixed feeling of anger and resentment. "I've been lied to for the past 6 months about H2A!!!!!" He couldn't handle the pain. He looked back at his monitor, covered in Stickers of Cortana and other key characters in the Halo universe. He goes to turn off his computer, but at the last second hears a familiar voice coming from his Astros. "WE BACK?!?!?" It was Phil Spencer, Half man/Half gaming God. Was he hallucinating? Had the mixture of Doritos and Dr. Pepper finally taken a toll on his Pysche? He flips back to the Twitch stream and sees Phil Spencer doing burnouts in downtown LA, driving a pure gold Warthog, playing the well known Halo theme song. After a few more seconds of this, the camera zooms in on his chest. Phil Spencer, wearing a bargain bin T-shirt, rips it off without a care in the world. "Halo 2 returns" the newly acquired tattoo says. Millions of Halo fans across the world cheer at once. If you listen close enough you could hear the collective rally screeches echoing through the morning day. They knew they were back? and wanted to let the world know.

Quality entertainment exclusive to Beyond Ent

• Upvote (+1) 1