CyReN

TeamBeyond.net 1 Year Anniversary

Gratz all. Looking forward to what this next year brings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's kinda crazy to see ow far the site has come over this year. It's also crazy to see how my personal attitude towards the site has changed LOL

• Upvote (+1) 3

Congratz to the Beyond crew for making it a great 1 year! Can't wait to enjoy it for many more to come.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember being dragged into the staff chat on Skype shortly after joining (and shortly after THC closed) and I see @@Andy in there. I had no idea he was joining and I just sat there thinking - you slimy bastard.

Been a great year for everyone. Roll on future.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Been an interesting year for sure, the past few months is where its been taken to the next level though!

We have had some major accomplishments and have some cool stuff in the works, big thing soon , etc, etc for the upcoming year. 

Thanks for all the support, looking for E3 to bring us some good news... hopefully Ghost's Big News will be revealed  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been an interesting year for sure, the past few months is where its been taken to the next level though!

We have had some major accomplishments and have some cool stuff in the works, big thing soon , etc, etc for the upcoming year. 

Thanks for all the support, looking for E3 to bring us some good news.

More on that later ?  :quinn:  ->  :frank:

It has been a crazy fun year for me. 

Beyond not only has made me a better content creator, but the experiences I've had switching from a fan/member of the site to a member of the Staff have been crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Big congrats to all the :beyond: staff.  Thank you for continuing to support Halo.  Cannot wait to see where you guys go in the future.  I see big things coming!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats! 

This forum has moved into one of my favorites of all time, and I've been part of many forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats! I knew you would make it and make it big! This is a great community and great web site.

Time flies, hard to believe it's been a year. 

My one year anniversary as member, I'll celebrate tonight.  :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

It should be us thanking you.

Greatly appreciated all the work everyone puts in to this site.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Myself and some of the Beyond guys had our problems with each other in the past, but I am glad that we worked it out like adults and I've been really happy to be here ever since. The site has made some amazing progress and it's only going to continue to get better ;)

Thank you guys again for all the support - we wouldn't be anywhere without all of you <3

• Upvote (+1) 4

Congratz on the one year. Doesn't seem like its already been a year since I came to the site for the first time but I guess it has.

Well here is to another year with the great community here.

You guys are :beyond:  Great

• Upvote (+1) 1

I also joined one year ago today, what a crazy ride it has been. I could never of thought that TeamBeyond would have grown so much in a year’s time. Congratulations to Saucey, Cyren Clicked, Jazzy, Rambles and the staff for all the hard work that they have put in throughout the entire year. If it wasn’t for TeamBeyond, I’m not sure where the halo community would be right now. Team Beyond in under a year has partnered with MLG, Astro, Twitch and finally we can say that we have “dev support” for Halo5. We have been dealt with two underwhelming Halo games, yet we the halo community are still here passionate as ever. Thank you TeamBeyond and the rest of the users on this site for keeping the Halo community alive.  

• Upvote (+1) 7

It took me a while to join THC. The environment didn’t seem very good. All I saw was people taking shots at other people and trolls running wild. I eventually joined and felt like I had to be extra careful before I hit post otherwise I would be made to look like an idiot. I’m glad that BE was made and is a much better environment for all of us. I hope to stick around for years to come and hope to soon be posting productive and fun things about future Halo games! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats on maintaining this place for a year now, tis no easy feat, especially with a community like us, but I look forward to spending the next year with you guys as the hype ramps up with Halo 2A and Halo 5, as this is the only other community that i frequent besides HaloGAF.  <3

I've really enjoyed my time here, both as a member and Staff. It's amazing what the content team has done in the past year, especially seeing as this has probably been one of the worst years for Halo. Massive props to everyone, Saucey, Cyren, Clicked, Moa, Rambles and everyone else.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for Halo and the site as a whole.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've really enjoyed my time here, both as a member and Staff. It's amazing what the content team has done in the past year, especially seeing as this has probably been one of the worst years for Halo. Massive props to everyone, Saucey, Cyren, Clicked, Moa, Rambles and everyone else.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for Halo and the site as a whole.

Gx0LB1W.png

• Upvote (+1) 2