CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Roy has been playing a week and he (IMO) is better than the rest of his team except maybe Chig (who still remains my pick for most underrated player, at least of the last few years)

• Upvote (+1) 1

im all cool with ambush winning again just wish classic was actually getting some money, i think 2nd is like 1500 right? damn dude thats a massive 375 each.

We are going to need a Carbon to Ambush's Final Boss....ASAP

Roy

Enable

APG

Mikwen

• Downvote (-1) 1

The most interesting thing about this weekend is that now the SQ's and Warriors and BTH's of the world have to make moves, its clear they cant beat a Classic/Ambush combo the elite of scene right now so its time to make moves.

LOL; its Ambush and everyone else.  Classic is not in that grouping.  Warriors can beat Classic; I mean they just lost a game 5 on their worst TS gametype after sitting while Classic was high off a win vs. SQ just minutes before.

Team changes are still necessary; but its not "Ambush/Classic and everyone else".

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have any of the AGL events even been close? I didn't expect UMG's first Halo event to be this entertaining.

First of all, :ghost: :bravo: :goldenboy:  have been doing a great job. It would be nice to see :maven: :gandhi: , but these 3 are doing fine.

Second, we saw probably the best series yet in Halo 4(SQ vs Warriors). That Adrift game was GOAT. Not to mention Roy going 16-9-3 against Warriors in his first event back. I really hope this event makes a lot of people come back to Halo. Such a fun event to watch.

Ryanoob making all kinds of mistakes...

like i was saying before...he puts himself out there WAY too much..

edit: they didn't even break a sweat...light work

• Downvote (-1) 1

LOL; its Ambush and everyone else.  Classic is not in that grouping.  Warriors can beat Classic; I mean they just lost a game 5 on their worst TS gametype after sitting while Classic was high off a win vs. SQ just minutes before.

Team changes are still necessary; but its not "Ambush/Classic and everyone else".

i beg to differ, classic is the only one to show they can hang with ambush consistently. Are they about to lose 6-0? sure but they also played on adrift flag (2 snipers) and dispatch (ambush has never lost) besides that they have lost 50-43, 50-47, 5-4 and 5-4, this series could easily be 4-2 Classic.

This is roy on 10 days practice.

Diesel is probably making more money than most pro players. Reminds me of tigers old caddy steve. Dude was banking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ghost I hope you read this for next event.

1) Stop saying Roster/squadron, did you pick that up from Gold? Whats wrong with Team?

2) Take a breath man.

Other then that you have done a great job with Gold and Bravo. Looking forward to future UMG events and AGL8

• Upvote (+1) 3

i beg to differ, classic is the only one to show they can hang with ambush consistently. Are they about to lose 6-0? sure but they also played on adrift flag (2 snipers) and dispatch (ambush has never lost) besides that they have lost 50-43, 50-47, 5-4 and 5-4, this series could easily be 4-2 Classic.

This is roy on 10 days practice.

It could easily be 4-2 Classic? LOLOL.

These last 3 games were worse than that beating Classic put on Warriors.  Classic is not close to Ambush.  Warriors also took a game from Ambush this event BTW.

Lets put it this way: Warriors is MUCH closer to Classic than Classic is to Ambush.

• Downvote (-1) 2