CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Random speculation, but Cloud to Warriors?

Faisal ‏@GGoofy 12m

Heading to Chipotle with @NinjaRTB @mlgcloud and @Ninja_Invictus :)

Retweeted by Tyler Blevins

What type of player is Cloud? I've never really paid much attention. If he's more of a support/obj player then I could maybe see him replacing APG as Warriors OBJ game wasn't that great @ AGL 7, and could possibly fill the void of Ryanoob.

If he did get dropped, maybe he can land on Classic or SQ now that both of them are taking H4 serious. Maybe even BTH or SlaughterHouse could be an ok fit.

YEAH 3 TEAMS LEGGGGOOOO

jk.

my heart says warriors/classic

my head says Ambush.

I mean the good thing about rooting for classic/warriors is that you watch Halo Tourneys so you have something to cheer for, so it's not the same team winning over and over again.That get's boring.

If Cloud is joining them I called it  :maven:

Like I said earlier. If APG did get dropped, there is a reason it keeps happening to him. I still doubt it though.

Surly they cannot drop him, he was the strongest player for that team, imo.

I like goofy, allways have, but I feel he has been the weakest player on that team for a while now and Rya certainly should have come above him in priority aspects.

Surly they cannot drop him, he was the strongest player for that team, imo.

I like goofy, allways have, but I feel he has been the weakest player on that team for a while now and Rya certainly should have come above him in priority aspects.

You never know though. He might be messing up their chemistry or something. Doesn't have to be because of his performance.

I would hope this isn't the case. 

I think really what we're seeing is that Ambush/Warriors were the first teams to actually take Halo 4 seriously and as a result they were the top 2 at every event.

Now there are many more teams taking Halo 4 seriously and we're realizing that Warriors was always a top 3 team but there wasn't competition for them until now. I don't think they should be overly upset with their placing at AGL7. SQ and Classic worked hard and that seems to really pay off in Halo 4. Warriors were really held back by the whole Goofy being out of the country thing. 

I expect them to bounce back at UMG unless they do something dumb like drop APG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cloud rode with Ninja to AGL7 and apparently stayed there for a bit. I think they just live nearby or something. 

Yep. That's the logical explanantion. Just looks a lil different because of APG's twitter posts, then seeing Cloud Ninja and Goofy all hanging out, coupled with the fact that Cloud was vocally upset with his team lol

Ninja just confirmed that they didn't drop anyone. Should probably lock the thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja just confirmed that the warriors roster will be the same for UMG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja just confirmed that they didn't drop anyone.

I was about to post this. LOL

Warriors will remain the same (via Ninja on twitch stream).

Meged with UMG thread since it's the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know if Warriors are remaining the same?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might be better for APG anyway. APG replacing russo on Classic, would be crazy.

I'd like to see this happening.

APG wont team w/ ryanoob

You never know, Mikwen said he'd never team with Ryanoob but after Ryan ironed things out with Mikwen, they are now teaming and seem to work well together. The same could happen with APG.