UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Pure got knocked out LbR3....

That's what you get for dropping Platinum 

Status Quo looking pretty solid. Looking forward to what they can put together for the rest of the weekend.

Goodnight guys, great stream today with the exception of the hiccups earlier in the day. :)

Tomorrow will be glorious.

The stream will be optimal tomorrow if the tech people keep their hands off any of the equipment. Looking forward to the games tomorrow.

Finally a Status Quo squad that does well the first day/first couple of matches of the tournament. This is rare for them and there is no doubt they will give Ambush a bigger and better run for their money. The commentating is good, I would like a bit of a more relaxed and goofy commentating style (Like Ghandi and Maven) but the intensity that Bravo/Goldenboy/Ghostayame brings is definitely awesome. Plus I enjoyed the interviews and classic video-bombs. Ambush to win it but I'm pulling for Classic nonetheless. Also, THE STREAM IS MUCH BETTER. Compared to AGL, the stream quality doesn't lag at high quality (720p, 720p+) as often plus they're quick to fix everything (quick enough to keep things rolling). But that's in the past. Can't wait for tomorrow! 

anyone know what time the winner brackets are being continued tomorrow?

Loving me some Goldenboy Commentating.

Who else would love to see more Goldenboy at Halo Events!?!?!!?

:gandhi: :ghost: :maven: :bravo: :goldenboy:  Best Casters Everrrrrrrr

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ran into technical issues.

They going to try and get it fixed for Sunday? Would be nice to see if they can get it fixed

They going to try and get it fixed for Sunday? Would be nice to see if they can get it fixed

Don't believe so, it could change.

Warriors - SQ rematch tomorrow is gonna be a good one. Also, we finally get to see Classic - Ambush.

Then, we've got some great looking match-ups in the losers bracket. 

I dominated the twitter game today via @Proh4news. Never been more immersed in professional halo in the past 3 years than today. Haven TS provided two of the most exciting games i've ever seen in any halo. SQ Vs. RC game two was NUTS.

Hope to see warriors classic at some point, probably losers finals, will be epic.  Ambush top 1.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Loved the stream toward the end of the night. Very nice quality with little to no lag.

Also, I got several of my friends that are Halo players but not competitive players to watch the stream. They're loving it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone know what time i should be up(central time) in order to catch the first "big" match of the day? (ambush vs. classic or warriors vs. status quo)

anyone know what time i should be up(central time) in order to catch the first "big" match of the day? (ambush vs. classic or warriors vs. status quo)

11AM CST.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aso happy UMG is hosting this Halo tournament! Thanks Goldenboy and company!