CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Another thing to note is Str8 Sick is straight sick with a stomach virus, shitty timing....

In other words, Pure is fucked.

Does anyone know if UMG are capable of doing Astro listen-ins with their setup? I've not seen one yet and it would be really nice to hear a few when we start getting into the top 8 seeded teams play each other.

Legendary to beat Ambush? :o

If legendary beats ambush I'll run around AGL 8 with a horse head and cape on

Seriously this cam that shows teams setting up/taking down is lame.  I don't want to see that.  What is so hard about interviewing the captains of both teams once the main stage match is over?  Nothing against bl4k, seems like a cool dude, but he sucks at commentating.  He doesn't know a whole lot about the game and it's obvious.  Played him online and he is not very good.

i adore the guy but i played against noobs with him in throwdown and he went 3 and 30 on dispatch extraction, i almost threw up

I wish someday I could play like Roy...my goodness.

+11 with 14 assists vs severance....wow

+11 with 14 assists vs severance....wow

This x2.

His ability to meld and adapt to this team is amazing. So sick to see a squad working together like that.

I wish someday I could play like Roy...my goodness.

An absolute ridiculously good attitude and EXTREME drive to win along with YEARS of experience on lan.

Very rare occurrence. He is a champion among Halo players.

If legendary beats ambush I'll run around AGL 8 with a horse head and cape on

really?

I just got dat gut feeling

But my gut might be on acid sooooooooo yea

Not a big fan of bl4ck and golden boy...really makes the stream hard to watch

Bl4ck obviously doesn't know a whole lot about halo. Golden boy keeps flipping screens so much it's impossible to see what's happening.

The casters are definitely under rated. Watching this stream now really makes me appreciate ghandi and maven. They made the stream fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Not a big fan of bl4ck and golden boy...really makes the stream hard to watch

Bl4ck obviously doesn't know a whole lot about halo. Golden boy keeps flipping screens so much it's impossible to see what's happening.

Commentators are controlling the streams view? I thought they always had a dedicated 'camera man' and the commentators would just voice over what they see. TIL

Commentators are controlling the streams view? I thought they always had a dedicated 'camera man' and the commentators would just voice over what they see. TIL

Yup golden boy was bragging about all of the new innovations at UMG. Apparently there's a phone app to switch screens with a tap. He was doing it so much ghost finally spoke up and asked goldenboy to let him control it lol

Yup golden boy was bragging about all of the new innovations at UMG. Apparently there's a phone app to switch screens with a tap. He was doing it so much ghost finally spoke up and asked goldenboy to let him control it lol

Ahh I see, missed that part. I figured if the commentators had any control they would change scenes via hotkeys etc. through Xsplit/Obs.