CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

I'm loving these pro player interviews. I hope AGL does more of these @ AGL8.

okay yeah im def confused, what is happening right now? why they doing 1v1?

and I cannot log in lol. I can't even make a new account, keeps getting redirect back to main website without evre being logged in

I'm rooting for what ever Team Dersky is on, one of the few people that actually has a good personality in the Halo scene

did he sell his soul to you? /kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forge Island has been trolling us all along  :saucey:

Goldenboy manages to entertain us even with the most boring thing in the world. <3 He's quickly turning into one of my favourite commentators alongside Puckett. 

Sooooo squidgrip who wants one?  Thinking of picking one up since my controller has become perpetually oily.

Ola vs Roy should be pretty sweet. Lets hope they do get a few 1on1s against each other

and that is why Golden is :Beyond Ent Logo:  awesome.

FTFY

:D

• Upvote (+1) 2

The second I tweet they are back it goes down.

they reset it to hopefully kill the lag

Every time Dispatch or Station 9 comes on, I turn off the stream.

That must be salot of the time then. :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Is there a stream problem I don't know about to where it makes it complicated to show series score and team/player names during games? Both AGL and now UMG have problems with this, yet MLG always did it perfectly. Just seems like an easy thing to do.

Have a red box with a team name and number in it and the same with a blue box at the bottom of the screen. Make them 50-60% transparent. Do the same with the player name on top of the score. This simple layout has yet to be achieved.

Legendary 2-0'd Pure for anyone who's not able to tune in atm. Dominant fashion.

Seriously this cam that shows teams setting up/taking down is lame.  I don't want to see that.  What is so hard about interviewing the captains of both teams once the main stage match is over?  Nothing against bl4k, seems like a cool dude, but he sucks at commentating.  He doesn't know a whole lot about the game and it's obvious.  Played him online and he is not very good.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Every time Dispatch or Station 9 comes on, I turn off the stream.

still jelly of salot? haha its okay. you'll get your day in the spotlight one day.

what happened to bravo, bl4ck is okay but he sorta just says common knowledge, itd be like me commentating lol