CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

guys BTH will get top 4zzzzzzzzzzzzz

yet they give up 37 kills to around the corner...BTH 7th/8th in a tourney of 34 all day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

srs question, is that kid an albino on pure? cuz god damn i thought i was pale but WOW #gamerlife #bestlife

What team is brad on?

Proximity, they got 2-0d by Rapid Pulse, and are in Losers now.

What team is brad on?

proximity with lindsay bunny they got 2-0d first round and play after the corner w/e in losers who lost 50-37 to BTH so they might go right out quick

At least they are getting everything set in the early matches, should be smooth sailing past this.

Proximity, they got 2-0d by Rapid Pulse, and are in Losers now.

Lmao. I thought they'd do better in Round 1. Oh nvm it's Rank3d.  :kappa:

At least they are getting everything set in the early matches, should be smooth sailing past this.

Btw, can you lock my thread please.

Oh yeah, goofy's cool. I like him as a person and of all the pros I've played with/against he's been one of the most professional. But, out of Legit, Ninja, APG, and Goofy, I think Roy replaces Goofy the best

I kinda just want APG to stick with a team for once. He's always just bounced around

Stream offline for anyone else?

Yep, they're resetting it to fix audio problems.

Lmao. I thought they'd do better in Round 1. Oh nvm it's Rank3d.  :kappa:

Btw, can you lock my thread please.

dont get me wrong i adore bunny too but she hardly ever gets to practice, which is too bad considering she plays at a fairly high level with no practice.

That would also drag a team down a little as well.

I'm loving Goldenboy's commentary already. I wish he'd commentate with Ghost at AGL when Bravo can't make events. I feel as if he'd be a great duo with Ghost just like how Gandhi and Maven work together.

I'd like to see Goldenboy work with Gandhi as well

Oh yeah, goofy's cool. I like him as a person and of all the pros I've played with/against he's been one of the most professional. But, out of Legit, Ninja, APG, and Goofy, I think Roy replaces Goofy the best

Agreed ^ but It's a hard move to make.

can anyone explain what's happening right now, and what big things happen in the past few hours? I JUST got the stream on.

At the moment they're having audio problems and trying to fix it all, next matchup is Pure vs Legendary. We've already watched RC 2-0 their opponents, same for BtH.

Brad from AGL, Rank3d + Xo Bunny lost their matchup and are in losers already.

You've not missed much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IMO this stream is garbage.  I expected more since their CoD streams were pretty good.  Soooooo much downtime they're not gonna be able to keep viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IMO this stream is garbage.  I expected more since their CoD streams were pretty good.  Soooooo much downtime they're not gonna be able to keep viewers.

To be fair they had to start late from technical issues from Halo 4 with DLC (if you have ever ran a tourney with H4 it is a difficult game for even basic gametypes). On top of it TwitchTV has been weird in the last 16 hours. The tourney could be run better but hey it's not like we are missing the finals or top matches atm. Let them work their kinks out and they'll be good. Remember this isn't MLG/CodXP going on but more of a grass-roots tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember this is UMGs first Halo event. It took AGL 3 events to be even sub-par. But yea I know its frustrating and the Chat wont load.

I wouldn't go as far as to say its "garbage", but I do agree about the downtime. I would hope someone would have the bright idea to run an ad on loop, ffa's, or even old replays; something would be better than nothing in my opinion. It's not like they have the chat to answer to since Twitch has had its issues in the last few days. Oh well, onto more waiting. Besides the downtime though, I must say the quality has been exceptional as well as the commentary. The guys casting are doing a phenomenal job.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember this is UMGs first Halo event. It took AGL 3 events to be even sub-par. But yea I know its frustrating and the Chat wont load.

They've run multiple CoD tourneys in the past, there's no difference if it's a Halo tourney. 

But, I heard they have a new tech guy so maybe that's the reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1