CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

I can view streams fine but is the chat down for anybody else? ( on every stream I go to chat is down :( )

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can view streams fine but is the chat down for anybody else? ( on every stream I go to chat is down :( )

Same here; I would imagine for all.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yep, the chat is globally down. Apparently UMG won't be able to run any ads either. :/

Oh well, the most important thing is the actual stream is working. Can't wait. :D

too much ego? dont mesh? why do you say that? 

If you watched Ninja stream when Goofy was staying at his house, they basically had a screaming match when Ninja choked hard and absolutely refused to admit it. Ninja is a great H4 player. Arguably top 5, but he can never be wrong. APG was trying to calm them down, but everyone just disregarded what he had to say and Legit didnt say a word. That kind of behavior doesn't bode well compared to Ambush who encourage each other and don't get on each other when they make a mistake or SQ which shows unity by matching armor, etc.

• Downvote (-1) 1

too much ego? dont mesh? why do you say that? 

I would definitely say Ninja's ego gets to him. He seems to present himself as the leader of the team. Though that's the usual case for players who broadcast more and gain a following.

Stream is delayed right now. We will be starting shortly (I hope). Everything is fine for the most part but we are waiting on more teams to complete registration.

• Upvote (+1) 6

No Skyline, sucks but DLC in Halo is the biggest pain in the ass to ever run.

No Skyline, sucks but DLC in Halo is the biggest pain in the ass to ever run.

Wtf, how come they couldn't load it? :(

I thought it was supposed to start at 11 am EST, how come it isn't going yet?

Twitch problems/DLC problems/Teams registering

• Upvote (+1) 1

The top 4 teams IMO are:

Ambush

Warriors

Status Quo

Classic

With the exception of Ambush (they'll be top 2 no matter what right now IMO), the other three could end up anywhere in the Top 4, from winning to 4th place.

Where each team places comes down to which team is playing better at that particular moment. Hoping for a Warriors win, but it'll probably be Ambush again. That being said, I do think Warriors will be back in the top 2, if their scrims are anything to go by.

Yeah I hope the stream gets going soon. I've heard the stream production is going to be amazing.

Ambush

Classic 

SQ

Warriors 

Should be a awesome event this weekend Cant wait to see Roy on Lan 

• Upvote (+1) 1