CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Didn't Roy have one of the best Snipers in Reach? I remember Instinct destroying every other team. But then again, wouldn't any team destroy if it had him, Lunchbox, and Pistola? I want them to team in Halo 4.

Roy coming back would be a huge step in the right direction for Halo. Who knows, it might only take one big name for a lot more retired players to come back.

Halo 4 is much more enjoyable right now than it was at launch, but I wouldn't say Halo is back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warriors to drop Goofy and pick up Roy. Ambush vs Warriors for days. I'd watch that

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Warriors to drop Goofy and pick up Roy. Ambush vs Warriors for days. I'd watch that

That would be sick, although I like Goofy he's a cool dude. Gotta do what's best for the team I suppose.

That would be sick, although I like Goofy he's a cool dude. Gotta do what's best for the team I suppose.

Oh yeah, goofy's cool. I like him as a person and of all the pros I've played with/against he's been one of the most professional. But, out of Legit, Ninja, APG, and Goofy, I think Roy replaces Goofy the best

• Upvote (+1) 1

o2q1l.gif

Haha good stuff.  Definitely would be great to see Roy play again.  

Maybe a Roy, Elamite and Cloud?....

Return of 2010 Instinct. I would like that very much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He said he was excited to play.  Would be fun to see him at events.  Wonder what's up with Lunch?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seeing Roy and other pros return would be absolutely amazing. I feel they're a very important part of the scene, and are just as much motivation to play as ranks or whatever else is in the game. Good competition, good players, good settings, good tournaments, it's all good:) Still missing Ogre 2 as well!

• Upvote (+1) 3