CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

It'd be great if this would influence Lunchbox to return as well, I can still remember the Halo 2 MLG event where 5k made it out and made a name for themselves, it was so great. Midship Flag on lock.

I think Roy is telling us something in this clip on who he wants to team with. 

Roy, Neighbor and Cloud were "running games" last night. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would also like to point out that one of my all time favorite players is also returning, And he's bringing all his faces with him.

MACKEO!

VcA5ihy.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would also like to point out that one of my all time favorite players is also returning, And he's bringing all his faces with him.

MACKEO!

VcA5ihy.png

MACKEYPOO

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think Roy is telling us something in this clip on who he wants to team with. 

Roy, Neighbor and Cloud were "running games" last night. 

Best thing ever! I hope they team 

Double post my bad ):

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's a dull Instinct chant starting in the back of my head, it will be there until I see them playing again.

Roy

Neighbor

Cloud

Mackeo?

hahaha when did he decide to come back? and what has he even been doing?

MACKEO!

VcA5ihy.png

haha 5nrp6h.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's really nice to see old pros coming back to the game. When big names come back, it helps everyone!

I just hope they came back for the game and not the extra money thats to be had lately

I just hope they came back for the game and not the extra money thats to be had lately

Well, considering that most travel and hotel expenses per event will set a player back roughly $500 total, each 1st Place winner only receives around $800, each 2nd Place winner only receives around $250, and each 3rd Place winner only receives -$125... Thus, I doubt that they're coming back for the "extra money that's to be had lately."  I more so think that it's because they miss the competition and are actually finally enjoying the game.

-Ghost

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well, considering that most travel and hotel expenses per event will set a player back roughly $500 total, each 1st Place winner only receives around $800, each 2nd Place winner only receives around $250, and each 3rd Place winner only receives -$125... Thus, I doubt that they're coming back for the "extra money that's to be had lately."  I more so think that it's because they miss the competition and are actually finally enjoying the game.

-Ghost

I was just about to post something ghost, back in halo 2/3 was when there was money out there to be had. Yes there was more competition then but the money was worth it. AGL just barely broke the 10k mark recently (nothing wrong with AGL they are growing and improving each tournament) and thats not much with travel expenses, etc. like ghost said. They honestly probably see that the game is fun again and are enjoying playing it online and see that it would be fun to compete again.

Enable is still the best.  No one can compete with him. I drive the enable train.

Choo Choo, I remember that. :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1