CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Roy is playing with Fizzor, Ghost, FatalStryke and a few others right now. If you are a Roy fan check out Fizzors or FatalStrykes stream. :)

Roy, Elam, Naded  4thh????

I play with naded from time to time when hes on and I don't think hes taking h4 serious enough for that team. he's talking about attending a tournament in july but doesn't really have plans for anything afterwards (as far as ive heard, and based on how he talks about the game). I think if Roy comes back hes gonna be looking for something more long term.

to3 - Uncle Sudd, Ghostayme's hat, Maven's chapstick

they need 1

they should check out Gandhi's Quotes.. nasty player would gel well with these three 

I would love to see the 2010 instinct get back together.

Roy

LBX
Cloud

Elamite

Although it probably won't happen it would be really cool to see.

So roy just led his customs team and won against ninja and goofys team  :heckfu:

So roy just led his customs team and won against ninja and goofys team  :heckfu:

what team was Roy on when playing aginst warriors?

Roys team 2 

Ninjas team 2

Ninja, Goofy, Hanz Puffington, and ?

Ghost, Roy, Impended, and ?

Reality Check will be attending with yours truly, Uncle Sudd. Team roster is not finalized, but I will give an update as soon as I have one.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Only 9 teams?

read the OP. UMG did not provide any official list. all info is coming from what people are tweeting or posting.

I feel like there is a chance APG just doesn't feel comfortable with the team. From what I saw at the event, he was out of sync and after being there to really get ahold of the situation, I feel like it wasn't due to lack of practice, I just feel like they just didn't/won't get on the same page no matter how much practice they have, which is the reason I didn't want to pick him up when there was talks. It is very hard to work well with Brad, but when you do work well with him, you will see sparks fly(see ambush before ola).

I actually think that Ambush was better with APG than ola. The amount of pressure that was constantly applied by that team was almost impossible to beat and was the reason why they looked so unbeatable. 

I am not saying either player is better, I just feel that the chemistry with APG and Ambush was a lot greater than Ola and Ambush. I feel like Ambush has won the last 2 events(i know its 3) based off of individual performances and playing against the right people at the right time. In my opinion, they will be toppled and start to fall off in the next 2-3 events.

Lastly, I think that we could have won the event. If instead of playing vs SQ, we would've magically not went against them, we had a 40/60 shot at winning. I felt that we matched up vs Ambush a lot better than any team, but SQ did the same to us. One of us talked the Ambush after the event and they even noted that they thought we would've given them a run for their money

I'll be noting on this and more when I do my vLog

Hi Austin

• Upvote (+1) 3

Really impressed with cP at Knoxville.  Ambush is looking crazy unstoppable at this point as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm driving down there from the Milwaukee area on late Friday/early Sunday. If anyone lives in between and isn't too far off the interstate, I would be willing to carpool. I might make a thread after searching through the current topics, but if you see this and you're interested just send me a message on here and we can work something out. Thanks guys!

I'd like to say that we as a team played awfully against Ambush, especially me. Our communication as a team was completely off against them for the most part, I'm not saying we would have beat them, but it would have been a much closer series if we had been on our game. Don't get me wrong they played out of their minds and deserve it I just think we could have put up a much better fight.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd like to say that we as a team played awfully against Ambush, especially me. Our communication as a team was completely off against them for the most part, I'm not saying we would have beat them, but it would have been a much closer series if we had been on our game. Don't get me wrong they played out of their minds and deserve it I just think we could have put up a much better fight.

there is always next time