CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

4 ryanoobs couldn't make me break a sweat from trash talk...i'm built differently from some of you guys. If you want to win and perform well...nothing should phase you. I do understand that some ppl can't deal with pressure though...it's cool, i guess..

I wish someone would call me a ugly fucking virgin..I would be  :lol: my ass off

But can you Handle the snip3down and Formal trash talk? 

Sad thing is, these teams are playing for $500, basically. Doubt either one beats Ambush.

But can you Handle the snip3down and Formal trash talk? 

trash talk doesn't work on me or the players i team with...sorry. I'm more worried about the skill of players(teams) than how much they scream into their astro's.

yet he trash talks when he pulls off a play, gotta love the contradiction. It's a part of Halo and if you don't have a strong mental to combat it...bye bye

as long as they keep keep it strictly to halo..trash talking is fine, everyone does it and it's in every sport.

well see ambush was getting personal with what they were saying, ninja was keeping it in game. I agree trash talking is fine but as long as its about whats happening in game not about the other teams personal appearances/girlfriends/nerdyness

• Upvote (+1) 1

FailFish is just jizzing all over this thread right now. Ninja is a fantastic talent and has a good brain for Halo. He thinks completely differently from most pros which is why he makes some questionable decisions, but for the most part, he's an amazing player. His biggest vice is how invested he gets into the personal aspect of competition, which highly determines his play quality.

As far as those 2 games were concerned, they were Warriors' 2 worst gametypes, hands down. I think they're too emotionally down on themselves to make a big comeback like they need to, but if they can get amped up, they might have a shot.

well see ambush was getting personal with what they were saying, ninja was keeping it in game. I agree trash talking is fine but as long as its about whats happening in game not about the other teams personal appearances/girlfriends/nerdyness

when it gets personal that's when you walk up to their station and see what's up...there's no need for that, just don't let it get to you during the match..it's fair game after though..

• Upvote (+1) 1

yet he trash talks when he pulls off a play, gotta love the contradiction. It's a part of Halo and if you don't have a strong mental to combat it...bye bye

as long as they keep keep it strictly to halo..trash talking is fine, everyone does it and it's in every sport.

The trash talk he complained about was the AGL when Ambush called Warriors "Ugly f--king virgins" not trash talk in general. He was saying when it gets personal is when it's going over the top.

It's funny, seeing Ryanoob new team beating his old one.

I've been saying it since he got dropped, it should of been Goofy. Putting friendship over skill will never work out.

trash talk doesn't work on me or the players i team with...sorry. I'm more worried about the skill of players(teams) than how much they scream into their astro's.

lol where is you and your team right now? these guys are playing for top 4 at a tourney, and you're at home. there's literally like no comparison

• Upvote (+1) 3

4 ryanoobs couldn't make me break a sweat from trash talk...i'm built differently from some of you guys. If you want to win and perform well...nothing should phase you. I do understand that some ppl can't deal with pressure though...it's cool, i guess..

I wish someone would call me a ugly fucking virgin..I would be  :lol: my ass off

Strong internet badass.

On a related note; I can beat Ambush 4v1 by myself on LAN.  I'm built differently, yah know?

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol where is you and your team right now? t these guys are playing for top 4 at a tourney, and you're at home. there's literally like no comparison

I'm at my crib, watching the stream like you are...that's where i'm at and it has nothing to do with my point. If you want to be a great player, you have to be individually skilled AND have a strong mental game...it goes hand in hand in halo, ninja doesn't have a strong head on his shoulders and it's holding him back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strong internet badass.

On a related note; I can beat Ambush 4v1 by myself on LAN.  I'm built differently, yah know?

badass? because i don't let trash talk phase me? I'm grown..someone throwing petty insults at me is not stopping me from getting the W.

Warriors are in a good position here as long as they don't choke

edit: 2-1 series now...it's gets interesting

badass? because i don't let trash talk phase me? cool. 

How many times have you played for Top 3 or Top 1 at a major tournament with $1000+ on the line?

I dont care if you can "phase out" trash talk from your randy friends in your basement LAN's LMFAO.  Its not even remotely similar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warriors are in a good position here as long as they don't choke

edit: 2-1 series now...it's gets interesting

Try not to double post so much :)

• Downvote (-1) 1