CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Is anyone else expecting Classic/Sq to win UMG? It just seems like Ambush won't be at the top for much longer

Is anyone else expecting Classic/Sq to win UMG? It just seems like Ambush won't be at the top for much longer

Ummm. Not really. I think Ambush wins again. Classic played a good tourney, but I don't think they will be a consistent top 2 team. SQ has the best chance right now IMO. Warriors also have a good shot if they get more practice in. They were the closest team to Ambush before they made team changem then Goofy only got 3 days of practice and they still got 4th and were playing extremely well until letting SQ come back.

Goofy and Ninja will be getting a great amount of practice these coming weeks.

EDIT: What if APG did get dropped and they are picking up Cloud? I mean he did drive home with Ninja and Goofy and Jessica. Don't thinki it actually happened but its a possibility.  :maven:

Im rooting for SQ, but ambush will 5peat lol

Dont even start that discussion, he shouldn't have, Chig was a huge leader on Classic over the weekend.

But otherwise, I agree with what you are saying.

No I wasnt talking about this one, I was talking about the last big tournament they had AGL5(?)  

Ya I'm not an idiot ninja didnt deserve MVP this event. that would be a joke

He was talking about AGL5 Nashville.

my bad, missed the AN AGL. thanks. Wasnt that clear

Its a shame if this drop did happen, but with that Roy comeback, could it be possible now?

Im rooting for SQ, but ambush will 5peat lol

4peat*

It will be a 5peat for Snipedown though.

Ummm. Not really. I think Ambush wins again. Classic played a good tourney, but I don't think they will be a consistent top 2 team. SQ has the best chance right now IMO. Warriors also have a good shot if they get more practice in. They were the closest team to Ambush before they made team changem then Goofy only got 3 days of practice and they still got 4th and were playing extremely well until letting SQ come back.

My thoughts exactly, they were like 35 seconds away from 3-0ing SQ then the floodgates opened and SQ got hot. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

my bad, missed the AN AGL. thanks.

Its a shame if this drop did happen, but with that Roy comeback, could it be possible now?

I think people are pretty stupid if they honestly believe Roy will get onto a top 4 team. He might get on a slaughterhouse or even Immortals (for Valen, thank god) 

but SQ,Classic, or Warriors will not be making ridic team changes to pick up a guy who hasnt played the game 

• Upvote (+1) 1

EDIT: What if APG did get dropped and they are picking up Cloud? I mean he did drive home with Ninja and Goofy and Jessica. Don't thinki it actually happened but its a possibility.  :maven:

inb4 legit drop for jessica  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My thoughts exactly, they were like 35 seconds away from 3-0ing SQ then the floodgates opened and SQ got hot. 

Yep, and I feel like that series vs SQ deflated them going into the series with Classic. They just looked so lost.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or warriors could change their team name. That would make them win.

I think people are pretty stupid if they honestly believe Roy will get onto a top 4 team. He might get on a slaughterhouse or even Immortals (for Valen, thank god) 

but SQ,Classic, or Warriors will not be making ridic team changes to pick up a guy who hasnt played the game 

Sorry now I made it unclear, I meant aPG going with Roy, not taking his spot.

If he is dropped and Roy is coming back I'd like to see them teaming together and throw elamite and legit in there aswell.  :)

Warriors need to stay together until atleast after UMG, Get full practice in for that event, Then reevaluate the situation after that.

It would be an extremely stupid mistake to make if they did drop aPG after one event with minimal practice. I mean, if the chemistry just wasn't there for that last AGL then fine, but making another team change with UMG a week and a half away is just asking for a repeat of AGL 7.

Apg and ninja are the leaders of that team, say it isn't so

Dont worry, Im sure he didnt get dropped. Hes prolly talking about a girl or something else.

I was just starting to think Ninja didn't fit with goofy and legit but either way something needs to change about warriors if they want to become a top 2 team again whether it be a lot more practice or a team change (after UMG).

Ninja has great chemistry with both Goofy and Legit, they are good friends. I just think they need a player more individually skilled and objective minded than Goofy.

I really doubt he got dropped, probably referring to something else in his life (relationship maybe). If he had been dropped, Ninja would make sure to make that public and avoid any confusion about it, which is why I doubt these tweets mean he is getting dropped.

Edit: looks like Ninja is starting his stream in a little bit, so if theres an announcement to be made you'll hear it there first.

have you not seen APG tweets before.  :apk:

elaborate on that please? 

I mean I've seen things on his tweets that "may" indicate/imply about being sad over a girl? 

but this is just vague as hell..

but the only reason why i think they were to drop APG is maybe the chemistry between them aren't spot on? mmmmmm just a random guess. 

Am I the only one who hates those kind of tweets, where it leaves people asking questions? Those tweets are so vague, I mean if you got dropped, at least tell Twitter you got dropped. If it's a relationship thing, best to keep it off Twitter, unless you want random followers to be asking personal questions about you.