CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

LastMan and I used to do this.   :(

Annnnd I used to do it for the Open. Seeing some old names here!

Annnnd I used to do it for the Open. Seeing some old names here!

:)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still don't understand how people are saying Halo is back but hopefully it'll keep getting better.

A new map pack of either great remakes or some new small maps better than skyline & haven would be a huge improvement. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

twitter.com/aPureGangster

uUnPpsc.png

mxjrp1j.png

They could mean anything but if he got dropped again............

• Downvote (-1) 1

That would be unfortunate.  He's a good player. :/

Yeah I know, He doesn't deserve to be dropped but warriors does need some type of change. Maybe a ninja drop? :o

• Downvote (-1) 3

Hm...I wonder why they would drop him and not Goofy? Not that I don't like Goofy, but aPG seems like the better all around player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hm...I wonder why they would drop him and no Goofy? Not that I don't like Goofy, but aPG seems like the better all around player.

QFT. This pretty much sums up what I was going to say.

No offense to Goofy, but they should have dropped him and kept Ryan.  Ryan being on Classic and beating his former team kind of helps prove my point...

• Upvote (+1) 1

If he gets dropped again I don't know what team he will end up on 643b1b8fff37788406ff65f4b54843e1.png

So the Patriots signed Teebow and now this? Sports, lay down and think about what you're doing.

No one even knows if he got dropped. Chill. 

However, if he did get dropped, there is probably a reason it keeps happening. Just saying.

Yeah I know, He doesn't deserve to be dropped but warriors does need some type of change. Maybe a ninja drop? :o

Dropping Ninja is certanly not the way to go. He was just (or should have been) MVP of an AGL. And he may have not had the best event last event but he still is a top tier player. Also Ninja is the one trying to come up with new strats and be an innovator 

Most people think Goofy should be dropped and I agree. I know Ryan seems to think he is the best on the team, but at times he is undedicated (I know Legit is too). Also Goofy to mean has a good shot, but he doesnt react well to callouts for whatever reason (this is from watching hours of online scrims, not just events)

• Upvote (+1) 2

No one should be dropped from warriors until they play at least 1 more event. They practiced as a full team for like 3 days, dropping anyone right now is a huge mistake.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja is the leader of that team. He doesn't need to get dropped. Honestly no one needs to get dropped from Warriors just yet. If they perform poorly at UMG then I thnik thats when they make a change.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dropping Ninja is certanly not the way to go. He was just (or should have been) MVP of an AGL. And he may have not had the best event last event but he still is a top tier player. Also Ninja is the one trying to come up with new strats and be an innovator 

Most people think Goofy should be dropped and I agree. I know Ryan seems to think he is the best on the team, but at times he is undedicated (I know Legit is too). Also Goofy to mean has a good shot, but he doesnt react well to callouts for whatever reason (this is from watching hours of online scrims, not just events)

I was just starting to think Ninja didn't fit with goofy and legit but either way something needs to change about warriors if they want to become a top 2 team again whether it be a lot more practice or a team change (after UMG).

Dont even start that discussion, he shouldn't have, Chig was a huge leader on Classic over the weekend.

But otherwise, I agree with what you are saying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont even start that discussion, he shouldn't have, Chig was a huge leader on Classic over the weekend.

But otherwise, I agree with what you are saying.

He was talking about AGL5 Nashville.