CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

continue to steal from here.  :Beyond Ent Logo: its all good. 

Dude Grow up. I am here to help grow the Halo community not to continue putting drama to something NEITHER of us are even involved in, even if it does mean I post on both sites. I gave credit on my post on the THC site. I just want to discuss UMG with the community, even if they are split up on either website.

Thank you and lets have a great weekend all cheering for our favourite teams

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is anyone elses twitch chat taking AGES to load?

If you log out and back in it should work.

I am giving UMG MADDDDDDDDDDD Props for updating the bracket live. THANK YOUUUUUUUU

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is twtich broken for anyone else? My chat hasn't loaded after 20 minutes.

Is twtich broken for anyone else? My chat hasn't loaded after 20 minutes.

Sign in and out.

OP Updated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

twitch chat is dad. mine hasnt even loaded yet lol. anyone wanna start a chat room somewhere? beyond?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm loving Goldenboy's commentary already. I wish he'd commentate with Ghost at AGL when Bravo can't make events. I feel as if he'd be a great duo with Ghost just like how Gandhi and Maven work together.

I absolutely love Bravo's commentary, always have. Wish I could see the Bravo/Gandhi combo again, but unfortunately not this event.

Pretty awesome quality of stream, as a CoD player as well, it seems like the quality of the game is just as good as their previous tournaments, if not better.

I'd love to see a Classic vs Ambush in the finals.

Hell, I might even head down to Downers Grove, I live like 30 minutes away. Wanted to compete, but alas, not today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell, I might even head down to Downers Grove, I live like 30 minutes away. Wanted to compete, but alas, not today.

Lucky, I live 4,000 miles away.

Ambush v Classic in Round 4.... I hope it happens, this matchup needs to happen this event.  Even though Roy is not Roy quite yet, I want to see how good Classic is against Ambush.