CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

Would be good to see roy and other people return to make a god squad to try challenge Reign!

Wait, do we know he's returning or just non-specific tweets, etc.?

If so:

-Roy

-Cloud

-Neighbor

-Elamite

Potential top 3 team

only good can come from one of halos most loved players coming back. hopefully it happens and he brings his brother along.

So nice to have another event this month, now I don't have to wait until the next AGL. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you posting any teams or just like assumed pro teams ray?

If you want, add CWG Unloaded - InFury, Saintly, LittleKountry

He said he was excited to play.  Would be fun to see him at events.  Wonder what's up with Lunch?

Lunch has been playing a ton of LoL. 

AGL7 set a standard. Don't expect UMG to be like AGL7 ( streams, production wise) Just Saying. 

I agree but at the same time, this is going to be their first event if we can come out to it then we can get more events and they can be just as good as AGL even though AGL gets better every time! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is SQ not going?

I'm not sure that's why I'm asking for support.

I agree but at the same time, this is going to be their first event if we can come out to it then we can get more events and they can be just as good as AGL even though AGL gets better every time! 

I think people mistake UMG as a small, small company who don't know what they're doing just because they're hosting Halo for the first time. Their stream and production is very high quality from what I've seen, hosting multiple COD events in the past. I expect to see a professional stream through the event with probably 4-5k peak viewers if not more, assuming the event is advertised like AGL 7 was.