CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

I don't know why people say it could not be a CDN issue...  When apparently other people's usernames were being displayed instead of your own, which does come down to a CDN/session bug.  

Resetting account's password was only made as a failsafe, incase something else did happen other than the CDN issue. And resetting those accounts is what is causing the delay.

hopefully as long as they fix it by sunday without any hiccups, they should be good

i remember twitch had problems on agl sunday and they lost around 2k viewers but came back steadily

Currently down for maintenance

Thanks for checking in, Twitch's engineers are working hard to get everything back online quickly.

We're constantly improving our service based on your feedback. Thanks for helping make us the largest and highest quality video site on the web.

^ still down

Before we get accused, no one from Beyond is involved with TwitchTV being down or potentially hacked.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Before we get accused, no one from Beyond is involved with TwitchTV being down or potentially hacked.

LIES! You sit on a throne of lies!

Lulz. ;)

Shit, they are still down. This is bad...

What time is UMG planned to start ?
I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me.
Thanks
-Ronin

Would like to know this as well. Their site isn't all that reliable.

Shit, they are still down. This is bad...

Would like to know this as well. Their site isn't all that reliable.

What time is UMG planned to start ?

I would be very grateful if anyone can tell me.

Thanks

-Ronin

On Twitter, they said they should be starting up at 10am Chicago time unless Jeff says otherwise.

For the UK people like myself and Ronin, that's 4pm.

Hopefully Twitch gets sorted out by then, stream's scheduled to start in roughly 3 hours 15 minutes from now.

At the moment I can load some Twitch pages but sometimes it's really slow and sometimes it will give me error pages. When I do get to load my Settings page up, it prompts me to change my Password (because apparantly the site leaked a bunch of users information) and I click on 'Change' but it doesn't load the password change page. :(

Imagine if this happened before E3 and then Microsoft said Twitch will be the official Xbox One streaming device.  :kappa:

It is up and running again for me...I don't know how long before it crashes again though! o.O

It is up and running again for me...I don't know how long before it crashes again though! o.O

I literally reloaded the Twitch home page, it worked for 1 second and then it redirected me back to the 403 Forbidden page. :(

It's been on and off for me, I believe doe... I'm pretty excited for UMG though, anybody else?  :ghost:  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 2