CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

I honestly do not know what Warriors has to do to perform better...

Drop goofy

• Downvote (-1) 1

Classic wins Simplex Flag 5-2

3 players on classic 18 assists.

Roy 17-18-20

Bed time for me.

Series to this point 4-2 Warriors

Thanks for posting all the scores you were up for, much appreciated. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neighbor Bestman Russo 4th

As much as we would like to see this,

Best Man isn't attending UMG. I am guessing Russo isn't either

Yeah, Russo said he's going back to school after getting dropped now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#regicide 

Final Warriors vs Classic Scrim score

Classic 6 - 5 Warriors

Haven TS: Warriors 50 - 45 Classic

Adrift CTF: Warriors 3 - 2 Classic

Station9 EXT: Warriors 5 - 1 Classic

Dispatch CTF: Warriors 5 - 2 Classic

Skyline CTF: Warriors 4 - 1 Classic

Abandon TS: Classic 50 - 46 Warriors

Simplex CTF: Classic 5 - 2 Warriors

Skyline TS: Classic 50 - 49 Warriors

Haven EXT: Classic 5 - 2 Warriors

Onyx TS: Classic 50 - 37 Warriors

Simplex TS: Classic 50 - 41 Warriors

Classic winning 6 in a row? Wow i should have stayed up for that.

Anyone else losing respect for Ryanoob?

You have to feel for him though. He was dropped just before the last event. 

You gotta respect a competitor like RyaNoob.

You have to feel for him though. He was dropped just before the last event. 

You gotta respect a competitor like RyaNoob.

He was dropped wayyyy before the last event, probably 3 weeks to a month before, on amicable terms. There was nothing shady or back-handed about how he was dropped, and now he's just being a dick to Ninja for no reason.

Final Warriors vs Classic Scrim score

Classic 6 - 5 Warriors

Haven TS: Warriors 50 - 45 Classic

Adrift CTF: Warriors 3 - 2 Classic

Station9 EXT: Warriors 5 - 1 Classic

Dispatch CTF: Warriors 5 - 2 Classic

Skyline CTF: Warriors 4 - 1 Classic

Abandon TS: Classic 50 - 46 Warriors

Simplex CTF: Classic 5 - 2 Warriors

Skyline TS: Classic 50 - 49 Warriors

Haven EXT: Classic 5 - 2 Warriors

Onyx TS: Classic 50 - 37 Warriors

Simplex TS: Classic 50 - 41 Warriors

This really surprises me.  I'm hoping Warriors can put the practice in to better themselves.

With Roy JUST COMING BACK....and they are able to beat a Top Pro team.....that's crazy.  Classic might be nasty come UMG....... 

#DethroneAmbush

Does anyone else think Goofy is holding Warriors back?

I think as a team they need to put their friendships aside and do what's best for the team.

I think its safe to say that if its not Ambush-Classic in the UMG WBF/finals, the general public will be a bit dissapointed

Does anyone else think Goofy is holding Warriors back?

I think as a team they need to put their friendships aside and do what's best for the team.

I think he is, Ninja is in love with goofy though and he is the leader. If anyone were to get dropped it would prolly be APG or legit bc he was complaining about how both of them are horrible at communicating (outside of halo) and saying brad got bumped offline and never answered his phone and bryan was just doing whatever. Maybe im just reading to much into it but I do know this much, ninja loves goofy.

He was dropped wayyyy before the last event, probably 3 weeks to a month before, on amicable terms. There was nothing shady or back-handed about how he was dropped, and now he's just being a dick to Ninja for no reason.

I think it still comes down to RyaNoob making a statement of being dropped by Ninja and then 3-0'ing his former team Warriors at Knoxville. Sometimes emotions get the best of you.

Classic winning 6 in a row? Wow i should have stayed up for that.

Nah, it's not in that order, Classic did come back from 3-0 down or 4-0 down, though. Re-watching the broadcast now, I wanna see Ninja's ninja on Ryanoob. :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think its safe to say that if its not Ambush-Classic in the UMG WBF/finals, the general public will be a bit dissapointed

If SQ doesn't attend that'll put Classic at the 2nd Seed. I think chances are that Ambush should be taking note of Roy's return and the seriousness of Classic. Last event Chig was playing out of his mind! And I can never recall a time where Roy wasn't doing the same. As the recent scrims between Classic and Warriors show, Classic is a main contender for 1st place. Would be awesome to get a scheduled scrim between Ambush and Classic on LAN before UMG.

If SQ doesn't attend that'll put Classic at the 2nd Seed. I think chances are that Ambush should be taking note of Roy's return and the seriousness of Classic. Last event Chig was playing out of his mind! And I can never recall a time where Roy wasn't doing the same. As the recent scrims between Classic and Warriors show, Classic is a main contender for 1st place. Would be awesome to get a scheduled scrim between Ambush and Classic on LAN before UMG.

SQ is attending

Pretty sure SQ are going.

What do you guys think it would take to see another Warriors roster change??? Will they be content with Top 3?  I think another 4th place finish would force them to make a move. 

Nah, it's not in that order, Classic did come back from 3-0 down or 4-0 down, though. Re-watching the broadcast now, I wanna see Ninja's ninja on Ryanoob. :P

That ninja animation was disgusting! I think we've just witnessed the birth of a new rivalry. I love to see rivalries in eSports just as much as other sports!
  • Upvote (+1) 2

how many teams have been confirmed at this point? i was hearing multiple things.