CyReN

UMG Chicago Discussion

Who Will Win UMG?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win UMG?

• Ambush
    • Classic

I want to see Roy sweet talk Pistola to rebuild Instinct. It would be nice to have the old line up back together. I know 2ger hasn't been doing much since CoD XP. And I don't know what box has been up too.

Less than a week before the event Mikwen called me a ****** on twitch for even suggesting a drop of Russo, now they did it. 

Roy>Russo tho I think 

• Upvote (+1) 4

that is irrelevant.

Ambush did the same thing. They talked about how great APG is but dropped him for Pistola cause Pistola is just that good.

this.

Russo is a great player, but it's Roy.

The way he's been playing with 2 days of knowledge is INSANE.

He's already a top tier player. Give him 5 days to be Roy again. I mean that.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Glad to see Roy is going to compete again, Really hope this trend continues and more players make a return. 

Ambush top 1

Unless Austin grows his hair back out, I don't see Classic placing top 2 this event.

;)

I want to see Neighbor and Bestman go with a real team - looks like they still got it

This. Why do no pro's like neighbor though? 

If roy was dropping +21 on his first couple days back watchout. Honestly a legitimate contender to take down ambush if they play their cards right, dont expect them to fully challenge at UMG but AGL8 should be a very interesting one, Ive always liked Roy he is just straight nasty. im gonna hop on the bandwagon before it becomes a bandwagon lol. Classic top 4 at UMG top 2 at AGL8 easy.

this.

I got matched with you, ryanoob, roy and spikemouth on haven ts today. Roy is already so much of a beast it's ridiculous.

this.

Can't blame you guys for the move. If you guys place top 3 again is AGL8 a option with the roster or is it just a 1 event thing? Could be too soon.

GL btw.

Can't blame you guys for the move. If you guys place top 3 again is AGL8 a option with the roster or is it just a 1 event thing? Could be too soon.

GL btw.

2 events at least. No success then done, don't see that happening though.

Roy is a fucking monster, this is the most excited ive been for an event in a LONGGGGG time.

This should pull in a bit more viewers for UMG too, so pumped.

So Classic just dropped Russo for Roy. Interesting.

c92d49ce6bcde41ddf3829096e58216d.png

You mean Goosso? Classic Destroyed Warriors, and now with Roy... oof. I don't doubt they will contest Ambush for 1st

I got matched with you, ryanoob, roy and spikemouth on haven ts today. Roy is already so much of a beast it's ridiculous.

Lol, we matched you and I was like "This kid made a recap video, this is getting posted to beyond's forums"

anddddddddddddd

shit-just-goat-serious.jpg

Seriously though. I'm liking these team changes. I want to see people really giving Ambush a run for their money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, we matched you and I was like "This kid made a recap video, this is getting posted to beyond's forums"

anddddddddddddd

haha i covered you for a sec in that one, thought you played miles better compared to nashville.

I want to see a team break out, like SvR and Pure seemed like they might but they have all disbanded

This. Why do no pro's like neighbor though? 

-He doesn't call out till hes dead

-Hes an alcoholic

-If hes having a bad game he has a bad attitude

All that aside, hes very good, and was at one point in Halo 3 the best main slayer in the game

It's cool to see Roy back and on a top tier team. I hope Russo is able to find another team and keep on competing because he was a good player and if it wasn't for that goose gameplay I think people wouldn't think that he is bad player.

As for Classic I see them beating SQ and Warriors without question but its going to be difficult for them to beat Ambush especially considering the small amount of time they have to prepare for UMG compared to Ambush's months of playing together.

-He doesn't call out till hes dead

-Hes an alcoholic

-If hes having a bad game he has a bad attitude

All that aside, hes very good, and was at one point in Halo 3 the best main slayer in the game

'

mind if i ask where you are getting hes an alcoholic from? srs question.